General RUV / UTV Discussion Discussions about Gators, Mules, Rangers, Rhinos and other off-road recreational vehicles.

Rhino Rollover

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2007, 01:22 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rhino Rollover

I would like to issue a warning to everyone to be careful stepping off your soapbox, or youll have to sue dial for a defective box[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-22-2007, 03:56 PM
Trailblazer
Default Rhino Rollover

Originally posted by: zitterich246
I would like to issue a warning to everyone to be careful stepping off your soapbox, or youll have to sue dial for a defective box[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
and they would probably sue the maker of the floor which actually caused the injury when they hit.

Old 03-22-2007, 04:00 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 168 Likes on 167 Posts
Default Rhino Rollover

Dial, Armstrong, Doctor Scholl and the floor wax people are all gonna hear from my attorney. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 03-25-2007, 09:48 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default Rhino Rollover

www.rhinorollovers.com
Check out this site again. In the first picture, "his client's" LEFT leg is severely swollen and bruised. The next picture shows "his client's" amputated RIGHT leg.

How would somebody driving a rhino even go about getting their right leg crushed. He must've rolled it on its right side and instead of bailing to the left, he bailed to the right and somehow got his leg caught.

Anyways, in my opinion it is the driver's fault for rolling the machine in the first place. I've personally flipped our Ranger twice and both times it was because I was doing something stupid. However, both times the impact was surprisingly forgiving and we just flipped it back onto all 4s, started it up and kept going.

Old 03-25-2007, 10:09 PM
Pro Rider
Default Rhino Rollover

Just think what the wreck would have done to him if he was on a Four-Wheeler, and here they are worring about whats going to happen to there legs when they could be dead if they were on a four wheeler, I've got both a Fourwheeler and a Rhino and that is just the risk you take when riding them and most of the time none of this will happen if your not being overly stupid.

Old 03-27-2007, 01:05 AM
Range Rover
Default Rhino Rollover

Good point yellow rider, they should consider themselves lucky they only lost a foot, they could be taking a dirt nap instead

Old 03-28-2007, 07:31 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default Rhino Rollover

my brother and his friend rolled ours going about 30mph and they were smart enough to keep their legs in and they are only 14. all they did was flip it back over and carried on driving as wild as usual. seriously though if you're that scared stay on the couch its a lot safer. i'm gonna take my chances and my own responibility.

Old 04-02-2007, 09:47 AM
Trailblazer
Default Rhino Rollover

I witnessed an awesome rollover this weekend at Haspin, a guy was climbing this really steep hill when the rhino went backwards and flipped end over end 6 times!!! he was belted in and was unhurt (didnt stick his leg out lol), the rhino looked surprisingly good too. the cage area was perfect, it smashed the front end in which we pulled out with a samurai, and the back of the bed was a little messed up but he rode it out of there [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
these things take rolling rather well.

Old 04-02-2007, 10:08 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Rhino Rollover

Did he break his steering box?

Old 04-02-2007, 04:05 PM
Trailblazer
Default Rhino Rollover

no. he rode it out of there, didnt even break a CV joint lol.

Quick Reply: Rhino Rollover