Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

Does your rancher front differential work the way it is suppose to

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2000, 02:55 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The best way to know is get one stuck in a mud hole and gas it ,if it throws only 3 rooster tails it's the same as any other limited slip out there .

OH! I forgot it puts the power to the wheel with the most traction in the middle of a mud hole ,which ever wheel that may be?

Old 06-21-2000, 04:53 AM
Pro Rider

I'll sum it up for you Polaris guys tim1 and atving. We don't expect you to understand, you drive Polaris.

Old 06-21-2000, 10:40 AM
Pro Rider

It seems you Honda owners are afraid to face the truth. We tested a rancher at Larry's about a month ago, and it did not work. Occassionally all limited slips will pull when high centered.

Just do what I suggested earlier in this thread. And take tissue to the garage with you to wipe the tears. Or don't and keep expaining how you were in the mud once and saw it work.

Just stick your head in the sand and it will go away.

Greg

Old 06-21-2000, 11:42 AM
Pro Rider

Why don't you go back to your little hole, you heap of dung. If your too stupid figure out a limited slip then I guess that's your problem. 95% of all rancher riders say it works great.

Speaking of going away, sounds like your in the wrong forum.

Old 06-21-2000, 12:03 PM
Pro Rider

Yeah, there are a lot of "experts" in here. I don't have to defend the Ranchers differential. I know it works. I have seen it work.

I believe these guys are just trying to stir things up. Maybe there is some jealousy that Honda came out with something the "other" manufacturer didn't think off.

Old 06-21-2000, 12:21 PM
Pro Rider

Easy there big guy. 95%?? I haven't seen it work consistently yet. I am sure there will be plenty of Ranchers at Fun Wheeler this week end. I will pay particular attention and see if any of them work as advertised on a regular basis.

Is that worse than being just a stupid peice of dung because it is a whole heap of it. Because, I have been called a stupid s##t before and just stupid but never a stupid heap of dung. I have also been called a peice of s##t by my ex-wife and I kinda liked that. I have even owned a peice of s##t before. I have seen one in the yard. I have smelled a heap of it in a port-a-potty. That was very unpleasant. So am I being referred to as the port-a-potty heap of dung, or the ordinary heap you see in the cow pasture. I hope it is the heap in the pasture, that would be much less offensive. However, I can't fault you for the dung part, it is at least in some part true. I do take offense to the stupid part though. I am an educated individual. I may be ignorant as to the facts in question regarding the Rancher. But, as you know, there is a difference between ignorance and stupidity. Ignorance is just a lack of knowledge. Stupity involves much more than just the lack of knowledge. It requires narrow mindedness, lack of judgement, and other traits. One that is stupid might for example get offended by a meaningless thread on the internet and reply to other people in the the manner you have here.

I hope someone gets a kick out of this. It did take several minutes of my time.

SHOD (Stupid Heap Of Dung)
Otherwise known as Greg

Old 06-21-2000, 01:21 PM
Pro Rider

Oh Greg, you impress me so. I am just taken back by your gramatical skills, didn't know you got that smart without every graduating from high school. I guess some people are just quick learners!

You obviously haven't spent much time on a Rancher, if you had you would have a good understanding on how the new ap front end works. I will say, nothing pulls like a Polaris front end, I know I own an sp500 also. But the new front end on the rancher, which is also on the ruby does work and it works da*n good. Now since you've learned that I also ride Polaris, you probably have changed your opinion on me slightly. I hope not, because mine hasn't changed on you!

Old 06-21-2000, 04:27 PM
Pro Rider

Thats what I wanted to hear.

YOU THE MAN!!

You have to admit that response was pretty good.

You can just call me Dung if you like.

Greg