Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

Rancher or Eiger

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2007, 11:31 PM
Red Rider
Honda, accept nothing less!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Rancher or Eiger

I just assumed that he did post the same question in the Suzuki forum, where he will no doubt get the same brand loyal opinions as he will get here. But, when folks who don't even own a Honda of any kind start showing up here in the Honda forum, got to wonder if things are just really slow over at Suzuki????

Old 04-19-2007, 12:55 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rancher or Eiger

Ha Ha I figured we haven't heard the last of you. Your right the Suzuki guys probably don't have anything to talk about since their machines don't have the problems that Honda's have. I do own some Honda's, in fact it seems everyone who owns a Honda usually owns more than one, I guess you always need a back-up when you have a Honda. I have a couple of Hondas and my back-up is a Yamaha. I guess I am showing my ignorance, I should just rely on the Yamaha or better yet buy me a "Made in USA" Polaris and stop sending all my money to the Japanese.

Old 04-19-2007, 01:39 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Rancher or Eiger

Dude the Honda would be from South Carolina.

One of the things I hate about these forums is that when someone asks an honest question about two machines, it always degrades into personal attacks, and posts from people who own a quad and seem to think that anyone who would even consider some different machine is an idiot...

Old 04-19-2007, 04:36 PM
Trailblazer
Default Rancher or Eiger

Yea, your right about the personal attacks. Someone posted his opinion about the ride of both vehicles and some other dude went crazy thinking it was a shot against their beloved Honda. If you will read my first post I suggested checking out both machines and making your own decision. That is what I always do, instead of relying on a bunch of people I don't even know. While most people on this forum and other forums are very knowledgeable, there are queit a few that are not, and it seems they are the ones who post the most when it comes to opinions, the knowledgeable folks post facts.

And you are right about Honda and alot of other Japanese products being assembled in the US, but where do you think all the profits go from the sale of these Japanese products?
I live in the great state of Texas, where we still have not forgotten the brave men who fought and died in the Alamo. I just wish the rest of America would not forget about all the men and women who lost their lives at Pearl Harbor and who was behind that cowardly attack.