LT80 that needs a lot of work.... - Page 2 - ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community

Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

Old 01-12-2018, 05:21 PM
Weekend Warrior

I'm getting closer, I am down to pulling the motor mount bolt out of the front of the motor.
My question is- Do I pull the bolt that is closest to the motor or the one closest to the frame? I am guessing that is some sort of motor mount, feels like it may have rubber in it?

I know this might sound like a stupid question, but I have not found any good pic's, vid's on line for pulling the motor and I would rather not learn the hard way by screwing something up....

Thanks, for your help!!!

P.S. I called LT80 the other day to talk to him and I believe it was his wife that answered, they were at the ER. Sounds like a chunk of ice came off the roof and landed on him. They were going to be doing some tests that day. Has anyone heard from him? How's he doing???

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Lt80 smoking a lot Quadrider4 General Chat 0 05-01-2015 10:17 PM
My 2000 scrammy 500 needs a lot more juice..what to do? quadracer18 Polaris 19 03-11-2006 01:55 AM
Rear End Needs a lift! or Rear End Needs New Springs WhoDatInDaMud Arctic Cat 5 12-30-2002 12:01 AM
WANTED, Kawasaki 250- 400 needs work walkingtalkingvirus Kawasaki 0 03-11-2002 10:46 PM
Bought a cheap '86 TRX200SX, needs work, can anyone help this newbie? xtremeair125 Honda 4 11-28-2001 06:54 PM