GIRLS what do they think????

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2005, 07:49 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GIRLS what do they think????

Girls dont think they just blurt random things and hope it makes sence.

Old 09-20-2005, 07:51 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Originally posted by: 1of4Horsemen

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

1of4 would never ever swing on another apes branch!
I suppose its better to play with your poo that some other apes branch [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-20-2005, 07:53 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I suppose its better to play with your poo that some other apes branch [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
lmao

Old 09-20-2005, 07:56 PM
Pale Rider
With my goldfish shorts swimmin' around my toes.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Step closer to the cage and I'll show ya what playin with the poo's good for. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

But if you wanna play with another mans kick stand have at it, none for me thanks. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-20-2005, 08:03 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Raptorlegs
Originally posted by: codyormoe
Originally posted by: RaptorlegsThere is a reason it's called a "committed" relationship, we drive each other crazy, that's life.
We? When the hell did you turn into a female? Chicks should advertise this stuff on male dominated web sites, you know it? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Its Cody Or MoeThis is another thing about bein married... you have to share things. like Email accounts and stuff. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Didn't mean to confuse anyone. I am a woman, I suppose I could sign my name to my posts. We both use this username everywhere, not because we have to, we're just too damn lazy to remember any more than one name. We share just about everything, I didn't realize this was a bad thing??XX chromosome Moe
I don't think it's always a bad thing Moe, unless it's like a toothbrush or underwear.[/quote]

LOL, You got a point there, I KNOW where his mouth has been, I don't want that on my toothbrush.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-20-2005, 08:08 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

LOL, You got a point there, I KNOW where his mouth has been, I don't want that on my toothbrush.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

WOAH

Old 09-20-2005, 08:11 PM
Pale Rider
With my goldfish shorts swimmin' around my toes.

OFC, I salute you! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Good night Sir, Good Sir Knight.
my day of jousting is over. I shall see you on the morrow. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Good eve to you my friend.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-20-2005, 08:13 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Those 6-packs work pretty good.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

WOAH

lol! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-20-2005, 08:17 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

OFC, I salute you! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Good night Sir, Good Sir Knight.
my day of jousting is over. I shall see you on the morrow. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Good eve to you my friend.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Good night [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Im Shopping for more Go fast Chit.. well actually safety stuff.

Old 09-20-2005, 08:19 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Originally posted by: Raptorlegs

WOAH
lol! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Well ya foller my train on that thought samson? I mean if a woman dont want her poonany on the brush maybe he shouldnt be feasting [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: GIRLS what do they think????