Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

why so many problems?

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2005, 07:38 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default why so many problems?

Boy, some of you guys just don't read other manufacturers forums do you. The number of breakdowns with Polaris is no higher than any other manufacturers.

LMAO, huskerjim... with this in your signature "You Haven't Broke Anything... You Haven't Rode Anything... " seems you will break anything.

BryceGTX

Old 04-18-2005, 08:43 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BryceGTX
Boy, some of you guys just don't read other manufacturers forums do you. The number of breakdowns with Polaris is no higher than any other manufacturers.

LMAO, huskerjim... with this in your signature "You Haven't Broke Anything... You Haven't Rode Anything... " seems you will break anything.

BryceGTX
GTX You got a point...

Old 04-18-2005, 09:28 AM
Pro Rider

I'm a proud and pleased Polaris owner and no problems,except for battery and a blown headlamp buld. I'm not going to argue Honda's durability,most models are tough. I never owned a four wheeler before this 2004 Polaris. When I went to purchase I had a $$$ figure I could spend so I took all bikes into consideration. I had alot of input from buddies that were all ready riding.Researched a lot and test drove them all. When I was ready to spend money it came down to 2 bikes. Honda or Polaris. I decided on the Polaris because of the set up. The ride was not even close between the two new machines. The Honda was hard steering and it had that buck board wagon ride. The polaris was and is a dream to drive. A lot of my friends own Honda and Kawasaki, They from the first day I arrived with this Sportsman have tried to get me into spots that they think will make the bike look bad. We have waded water up over the seat(trying to get my belt to slip) hasn't happened. The Kawasaki belts had some problems. From day one my bike has been rode hard real hard,with 15kms on it I had it totally submerged and it got through. So in mt mind and most of theirs now they are starting to repect it a little more and they have quit with the failed attempts to embarrass my bike and I. We do a lot of two day rides and full one day rides and the big thing I notice is when we are sitting around the fire at night they all have one thing in comman they are whining about they have a aching back or their butt is sore or their arms are tired from steering. I'm 42 years old and have had major back surgery . And at the end of the day I feel good I'm not stiff or sore and not fatigued the way these guys are? just my opion and view

Old 04-21-2005, 11:52 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

for all the blinded Honda-is-best lovers, Polaris bashers out there i think you all need to take a little time out. while you're at it, refresh yourselves by reading this short, but accurate, long over due, article:

http://www.atving.com/atvconnection/...ginTime=094813

(anyone who can help me with a link of this to click on would be great.)

ENJOY[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-21-2005, 12:50 PM
Pro Rider

Article