Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Supposed To Have ADC, But Don't

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: jumbofrank

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HIGHOCTANE

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: jumbofrank

My bad for not being at least 90% sure..</end quote></div>

Frank...that's just not right..lol..</end quote></div>

You know, up until a couple years ago I pretty much knew what was on every Polaris for several years. I read the catalog from cover to cover and used to go to the dealer a lot. After I got my '06 I didn't look at at the '07s much and the catalog didn't mention if there was a switch to turn the ADC on and off. When I got an '08 I thought they were the same.</end quote></div>

I assumed you were poking fun at the 90% thing that I had in my sig. not long ago...I guess I should have re-worded that,I put it there more for those guys who continue to claim they are correct after it is clear that they aren't...not the
guys who make a mistake and admit it..we all are wrong sometimes..

Old 01-06-2009, 10:28 AM
Super Quad Patrol
I'm watching you!
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: DELUX500EFI

The first ADC was on 2007 Deluxe models and had no switch to turn it off..The only way to disable it was to turn your all wheel drive switch off (aka four wheel drive switch) I currently own one of those...</end quote></div>

it had acd when you were in awd all the time and you are correct in saying the 08' models has the opition to turn it off which i run w/mine off most of the time.

Old 01-07-2009, 01:26 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

is there any way to add adc to an 06 model?

Old 01-07-2009, 02:29 AM
Moto Psycho
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HIGHOCTANE

<u>I assumed you were poking fun at the 90% thing that I had in my sig.</u> not long ago...I guess I should have re-worded that,I put it there more for those guys who continue to claim they are correct after it is clear that they aren't...not the

guys who make a mistake and admit it..we all are wrong sometimes..</end quote></div>

I WAS. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Instead of posting that I could have just said to myself, "oh, I didn't know that" but then I couldn't poke fun at you. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I thought your comment, that's just not right, was hilarious. LOL. I kind of wish you'd kept the 90% thing because some people don't make mistakes, ever. You can ask them. In a couple other threads I'm having arguments with a guy who keeps telling me I said things I didn't, posting stuff that only he thinks is relevant, and telling me that my quad didn't come with what I said it did - because if he doesn't know about it, then it doesn't exist. Another guy says he has something and when you find out that nobody ever made anything like that he says that's not what he said.

Too bad people can't be banned for compulsive lying or Masive Amounts of Stupidity. No MAS.