Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

700 wins ATV of the YEar

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2002, 07:35 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

slinger

It amazes me sometimes to see just how childish some adults can be. You were the one bragging about chewing gum while you typed. I am indeed proud of you if this was a major accomplishment for you. I could really care less what your opinion of me is. I can atleast say that you do have some mature and intelligent family members. Maybe in time some of it will rub off on you.

I'm also sorry that you've had problems with Polaris machines in the past. In the four years I've owned mine, it has never needed towed anywhere. In fact, it is usually all my friends(Polaris riders) that are doing the towing here in PA.

Good luck.

Old 02-07-2002, 08:51 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

700 sales in my area were very low starting off even though customer interest was high. that told me people didn't like what they saw and didn't buy.
however, checking recently with my dealer, i found a sharp spike in sales. why? i have no idea. could it be that everyone realizes what an awesome machine it is? or could it be all the positive stuff customers and editors are writing about it. i don't really know.
with the addition of the new colors and other improvements polaris has made, i think the 700 will be a huge sucess....as big a sucess as the 500?...only time will tell.
let the sales numbers do the talk'in.
(i'm waiting to see the RED one...and still roll'in my pennies! LOL)
MT

Old 02-07-2002, 08:52 AM
Pro Rider

hey slinger,
now thats the spirit!!! thats the funniest thing i have read since clinton said it wasn't sex!!!rolling on the floor laughing my ars off!!!roflmao!!!

my pictures

Old 02-07-2002, 11:52 PM
Range Rover

Hi, Slinger..........WOW, you must be proud of yourself!! Can we speak to your babysitter, please it's way past your bed time........I'm glad your still posting though, it keeps the thread alive. I see it took you some time to post back like I said in my previous post. I am glad you took the time to get with your friends, both of them, to try and make a come back, as weak as it was...........keep up the good work.............didn't the quadzilla go out of style along with white shoes........?

Old 02-08-2002, 03:14 AM
Pro Rider

White shoes? I don't get that one but I do know that the Zilla will never be out of style, and twice as reliable as a Polaris. Maybe one day when you get that other penny back from putting your two cents in, you can afford the real deal. My babysitter loves it. What about yours? Is HE into quads? Anyway, try and be more humorous with your next post. I waited all day and you let me down. Try again.

dilboy, don't get mad, get even. You cranked this thing up, now deal with it. If this thing is getting to be too much for ya, just say Uncle and I'll let you up.

I'll have to admit, this is fun.

Old 02-08-2002, 08:40 AM
Pro Rider

Slinger,

I do breath when I type. Typing isn't all that hard that I have to concentrate past the point of breathing. Is it for you?

Anyhow, I'm done on this subject. If I wanted to have a pointless/immature arguement, I'd go argue with my 13 year daughter. Even she laughs at how some of you guys argue over the littlest things.

This is what caused you to revert to a childish personality? Or are you really only this smart? I thought you were referring to me. The second paragraph didn't really apply to you until you started replying to it. Since then, you've proved yourself "KING". King of useless/immature babble, while chewing gum.

If our battle was to see who cuold be the most stupid, you win. I say "uncle". If you are trying to prove that you are a better man than me, you have a long way to go.

You must have a very special "quadjunk". I can honestly say that every quad racer(250/500) that I have ever seen was falling apart faster than the sound barrier. The people would then spend huge amounts of money and time to make them nice again. Ride it a few times and start the whole process over again. Don't get me wrong, they are fast. Exremely fast. Hell, they can even go like hell while most of their parts are falling off. To say that yours is more reliable than a Polaris, I could believe just as reliable. However, I bet the Polaris's have less parts falling off from their own vibrations. Not to mention you'd probably rebuild the Polaris engine fewer times than the quadjunk's.

I have sunk myself down to your level long enough. If you want to keep this childish crap going, maybe I could find someone of your mentality to play with. I, myself, have more entertaining things to do than to play with someone else's kids.

Old 02-08-2002, 06:48 PM
Range Rover

Slinger, you can do better than that. Your starting to copy my style.......................come on lets see what you can do.........try it all by yourself.........

Old 02-08-2002, 11:25 PM
Pro Rider

Pull Over Land And Rebuild In Spring