Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

85 to 88 Suzuki LT230S Quadsport help.

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2008, 11:14 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 85 to 88 Suzuki LT230S Quadsport help.

BigMc, you have the same big bore kit as me, don't ya? what does yer piston look like???

Old 02-07-2008, 11:15 PM
BigMc
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Just got home. Thought id check out what was going on. Five pages of good info. I never heard of polishing a new piston. G's valve train purchase looks really familiar. And the flat slide 28mm carb is a good unit. Mine came as a kit designed for the 230. Even it came with extra main jets for diffrent riding areas. Of course, it came with the recommedation of no airbox lid or (6) 1" holes, aftermarket air filter and cam to take full advantage of the added fuel\air mixture. I still have the paper work that came with the kit is anyone is interested in a copy.

See yall later.

Old 02-07-2008, 11:20 PM
BigMc

Its still in the box ( I hate to say ) ill get a pic and send it to ya. Im good at that<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: PoolGod230

BigMc, you have the same big bore kit as me, don't ya? what does yer piston look like???</end quote></div>

Old 02-07-2008, 11:24 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: BigMc

Just got home. Thought id check out what was going on. Five pages of good info. I never heard of polishing a new piston. G's valve train purchase looks really familiar. And the flat slide 28mm carb is a good unit. Mine came as a kit designed for the 230. Even it came with extra main jets for diffrent riding areas. Of course, it came with the recommedation of no airbox lid or (6) 1" holes, aftermarket air filter and cam to take full advantage of the added fuel\air mixture. I still have the paper work that came with the kit is anyone is interested in a copy.

See yall later.</end quote></div>

I want a copy for sure!

Old 02-07-2008, 11:26 PM
Pro Rider

Its still in the box ( I hate to say ) ill get a pic and send it to ya. Im good at that<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: PoolGod230

BigMc, you have the same big bore kit as me, don't ya? what does yer piston look like???</end quote></div></end quote></div>

As big as a fiasco this has become (for me) I wish I would have left mine in the box!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 02-07-2008, 11:51 PM
Elite Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: PoolGod230

BigMc, you have the same big bore kit as me, don't ya? what does yer piston look like???</end quote></div></end quote></div>

As big as a fiasco this has become (for me) I wish I would have left mine in the box!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</end quote></div>

I haven't even gotten my box yet.... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 02-07-2008, 11:53 PM
Elite Pro Rider

I want a copy for sure!</end quote></div>

Yeah, I'll have a round over here!

Old 02-07-2008, 11:53 PM
BigMc

On the way P.G.

Old 02-07-2008, 11:54 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Some reason I thought you got the DG 27mm bored out stock carb??? Guess I was mistaken on that one. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 02-07-2008, 11:57 PM
Elite Pro Rider

it got rough through here. That stuff came right over the house. It rained 2 inch's in 1 hour. I was on my way to work about 6 a.m. Thanks for asking P.G. [img][/img]

Randy, are you getting any of the tornados and crap weather I have been hearing about?? Dalton is in northern Georgia, correct?</end quote></div></end quote></div>

When mom lived in bama she said tornados came down the road all the time. She actually got used to them.

I remember spending some time with her and woke up to what I thought was bombs going off. Bama sure has some major storms in my book! Pine trees exploding not too far from the house! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: 85 to 88 Suzuki LT230S Quadsport help.