Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

85 to 88 Suzuki LT230S Quadsport help.

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2008, 11:59 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 85 to 88 Suzuki LT230S Quadsport help.

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: PoolGod230

Playboy Raw Data section Feburary 2008

"At he age of 25 a college graduate earns a median income that's about $16,000 more a year than that of a high school graduate. Accounting for student loan repayment, however, the former doesn't actually net more than the latter until 14 years after graduation."

Should I be happy I screwed up my scholarship???[img][/img]</end quote></div>

Yes. lol

I have a BS in IE and hasn't done me a lick of good yet. Big waste of time n money. Shhh... Don't tell the kids though. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-08-2008, 12:01 AM
Elite Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: gforce34

Bought the Quiksteel at Walmart in the automotive section. WOW that's a hell of a toy! Dig Yourself a track[img][/img]

I got great news today my wifes federal tax return was $2400.00 short....so we started digging into why and found out the Department of Education confisicated that amount for a student loan she had from 9 years ago.[img][/img]</end quote></div>

They could at least give you some warning.... Don't they know that loot was spoken for already? Bastards! [img]i/expressions/devil.gif[/img]

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-08-2008, 12:06 AM
Elite Pro Rider

One of the first things I'm going to do is dig a pond with my new toy. I need to harvest some dirt for other things anyway. I might do a track too,,, if I can ever get to a "bored" state. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

I need to get on that pond though if I ever plan to do any fishin. Need time for fish to grow. I loves bluegill/brim. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-08-2008, 12:40 AM
BigMc
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I had one of those also. Pulled it off a blown 230 I picked up for $150.00. When the head came off I found a stage 2 Web cam[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
J.R. send me your email, or P.G. can send you the "advanced" copy I sent him.<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: JustRandy

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: BigMc

Just got home. Thought id check out what was going on. Five pages of good info. I never heard of polishing a new piston. G's valve train purchase looks really familiar. And the flat slide 28mm carb is a good unit. Mine came as a kit designed for the 230. Even it came with extra main jets for diffrent riding areas. Of course, it came with the recommedation of no airbox lid or (6) 1" holes, aftermarket air filter and cam to take full advantage of the added fuel\air mixture. I still have the paper work that came with the kit is anyone is interested in a copy.

See yall later.</end quote></div>

Some reason I thought you got the DG 27mm bored out stock carb??? Guess I was mistaken on that one. [img][/img]</end quote></div>

Old 02-08-2008, 12:48 AM
BigMc

Ive got a degree in O.J.T. at H.K.U. I majored in (thats life, get over it) with a (blue coller minor) Does that count?<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: JustRandy

"At he age of 25 a college graduate earns a median income that's about $16,000 more a year than that of a high school graduate. Accounting for student loan repayment, however, the former doesn't actually net more than the latter until 14 years after graduation."

Should I be happy I screwed up my scholarship???[IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>

Yes. lol

I have a BS in IE and hasn't done me a lick of good yet. Big waste of time n money. Shhh... Don't tell the kids though. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif" border="0[/IMG]</end quote></div>

Old 02-08-2008, 12:56 AM
BigMc

Its amazing to see pine needles driven into oak trees like nails. The power behind that is, well, impressive to understate it as much as possible. Haddnt seen that in several years though. TG
<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: JustRandy

it got rough through here. That stuff came right over the house. It rained 2 inch's in 1 hour. I was on my way to work about 6 a.m. Thanks for asking P.G. [IMG][/IMG]

Randy, are you getting any of the tornados and crap weather I have been hearing about?? Dalton is in northern Georgia, correct?</end quote></div></end quote></div>

When mom lived in bama she said tornados came down the road all the time. She actually got used to them.

I remember spending some time with her and woke up to what I thought was bombs going off. Bama sure has some major storms in my book! Pine trees exploding not too far from the house! [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif" border="0[/IMG]</end quote></div>

Old 02-08-2008, 01:02 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Ive got a degree in O.J.T. at H.K.U. I majored in (thats life, get over it) with a (blue coller minor) Does that count?<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: JustRandy

Should I be happy I screwed up my scholarship???[IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>

Yes. lol

I have a BS in IE and hasn't done me a lick of good yet. Big waste of time n money. Shhh... Don't tell the kids though. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif" border="0[/IMG]</end quote></div></end quote></div>

I hear the tuition was very high there.

Old 02-08-2008, 01:03 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Its amazing to see pine needles driven into oak trees like nails. The power behind that is, well, impressive to understate it as much as possible. Haddnt seen that in several years though. TG

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: JustRandy

it got rough through here. That stuff came right over the house. It rained 2 inch's in 1 hour. I was on my way to work about 6 a.m. Thanks for asking P.G. [IMG][/IMG]

Randy, are you getting any of the tornados and crap weather I have been hearing about?? Dalton is in northern Georgia, correct?</end quote></div></end quote></div>

When mom lived in bama she said tornados came down the road all the time. She actually got used to them.

I remember spending some time with her and woke up to what I thought was bombs going off. Bama sure has some major storms in my book! Pine trees exploding not too far from the house! [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif" border="0[/IMG]</end quote></div></end quote></div>

Myth busters did an episode like that. They tried to get wheat to stick in palm trees at hurricane force wind. They would stick about 1/4 inch in the tree. Piano wire sails right thru the tree w/o even slowing down.

Old 02-08-2008, 01:20 PM
Pro Rider

I love mythbusters!

Don't know if you got BigMc's piston pix, but his identical to mine, but mine is polished... Go figure!

Old 02-08-2008, 01:23 PM
Pro Rider

Sooooo....I just got scolded by the machinist. I took him the head with the valve guides, valves, retainers etc, and when he saw my polishing job he was not pleased. He asked me what I used and I told him a rotary tool with light sanding and buffers to get the carbon off and he said I had created some "low" places and that it now needed to be milled but he was pretty sure that it would be still usable. He said the valve guides may not have to be replaced but would check when he takes it apart. He said unless it's pretty obvious then it can cause more harm then good trying to get new ones in.

I just got back to the house to grab him a gasket so he can use that as a basis for the milling. He told me to put the rotary tool back in my toolbox and don't do that again.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: 85 to 88 Suzuki LT230S Quadsport help.