Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

85 to 88 Suzuki LT230S Quadsport help.

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2009, 10:21 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 85 to 88 Suzuki LT230S Quadsport help.

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: atvman29

Yeah I do, and it is frustrating because they're so hard to understand. My Algorithms teacher is Sudharson Iyengar, my Mechanics of Materials teacher is Abdel Magid Beckry, and my advisor is Maryam Grami.

We only have two Caucasian professors in our engineering department.</end quote></div>

Thats wierd, I have a Professor Iyengar too. He has been here his whole life and you would never tell by talking to him, he has a strong accent still. He is a very smart and nice guy, but he can't teach too well

Old 02-23-2009, 10:26 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i'd love to have that red frame. [img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img]

Old 02-23-2009, 10:50 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Ol' QS230

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: atvman29

Yeah I do, and it is frustrating because they're so hard to understand. My Algorithms teacher is Sudharson Iyengar, my Mechanics of Materials teacher is Abdel Magid Beckry, and my advisor is Maryam Grami.

We only have two Caucasian professors in our engineering department.</end quote></div>

Thats wierd, I have a Professor Iyengar too. He has been here his whole life and you would never tell by talking to him, he has a strong accent still. He is a very smart and nice guy, but he can't teach too well</end quote></div>

Weird, where are you at again?

Old 02-23-2009, 10:51 PM
Pro Rider

The galleries are working again and I uploaded some new pics if you guys want to check them out!

Old 02-23-2009, 11:13 PM
Trailblazer

I'm at teh County College of Morris in Randolph, NJ

Old 02-23-2009, 11:16 PM
Pro Rider

Well, I'm in MN so can't be the same guy then, I would assume. haha.

Old 02-24-2009, 12:21 AM
Elite Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: PoolGod230

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: JustRandy

Yeah, red... Reminds me of the economy.

Boy, I never thought I'd say it,,,, and especially this soon, but Obama sure turned out to be Whopping Dolt! I actually had some high hopes for the guy, but he's singlehandedly killing the economy beyond repair. A whole generation will never invest again unless things change TODAY! Were at 1997 levels now. 12 yrs of progress wiped out just like that. Amazing. No wonder there's a resurgence in kkk membership like NatGeo said last night.

I went from thinking he would be hailed as a hero since the economy would recover under his watch, but it looks more like he's going to fire up the whole racial hatred thing again.

I just hope folks don't blame his race for his politics.. Will just make white folks look dumber than ever..</end quote></div>

I see your point and I hate to say it, but many of them will and already are.

Now I'm about as far from being a racist as one can get. My 2 biggest heros are Chinese and Jewish... And the bible-thumpin hypocritical white guys around here in the south annoy me more than anyone. Why else can we not drink a beer on sunday? I'm just pissed that the man said he was gonna do one thing before the election and turned around and did something else. I really think his intention is to keep the markets down in order to get his programs passed. I don't see why else he's on tv every dog-gone day telling us how bad everything is. And he has a genius iq, so he's not stupid. Stupid is forgivable, but intending to wreck the economy in order to instute a unilateral wet-dream really rubs me the wrong way. And I can tell ya right now that if the Dow was at 10,000 instead of 7000, there would be no way his "change" would make it thru congress. But what I think he doesn't consider is that if the dow hits 5000 or worse, it will be 20 yrs before we see 10,000 again. Crime is already up at 7000.... Just wait to see the chaos at 5000 and double-digit unemployment!

I don't know.... Maybe I'm not smart enough to see the full picture, but I'm pissed nonetheless.

Name:  soapbox.gif
Views: 34
Size:  8.8 KB

You new guys have to look over me occassionaly. I get a wild hair and go off on a tangent at least once a year. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 02-24-2009, 12:25 AM
Elite Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: PoolGod230

And I thought I had a problem.................

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/mcy/1046282096.html</end quote></div>

So that's where 230's go when they die. [img]i/expressions/brokenheart.gif[/img]

That does seem like a good deal though. You could probably clean up on ebay. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-24-2009, 12:35 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Some of that expensive paint that changes colors as you view it from different angles might look nice on a frame too.

Not hard to turn the whole quad red here in GA.... http://lh6.ggpht.com/_U3PFbQep...olicecarstuckinmud.JPG And that stuff permanently stains clothes and concrete.

Old 02-24-2009, 01:01 AM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: JustRandy

Some of that expensive paint that changes colors as you view it from different angles might look nice on a frame too.

Not hard to turn the whole quad red here in GA.... http://lh6.ggpht.com/_U3PFbQep...olicecarstuckinmud.JPG And that stuff permanently stains clothes and concrete.</end quote></div>

The pic didn't work for me but I'm guessing it was some red dirt. We have a cool red tint to the ground up in the iron range, (from the iron) and it makes for some pretty sweet looking vehicles.

You can always tell on the highway when a vehicle was up mudding in the iron range.

The water up there is beat red too. Tastes normal though!

Quick Reply: 85 to 88 Suzuki LT230S Quadsport help.