Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2006, 12:28 AM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Did I just type that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

LOL!

Old 03-24-2006, 12:31 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: nedflanders
Originally posted by: rescuediver
Back to one of many topics we've touched on[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I ordered hauler paddles for the Raptor Mini 80[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] The youngest has been asking for awhile now[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] and her birthday is coming up[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] along with a trip to Pismo[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] So, she'll have them to hit the dunes with. We'll see how big of a difference they make for her.

I just put a set of 18x9.5-8 on the Honda 250EX while we were in Oregon. A bit small, but they spun pretty good. main thing is, junior was happy, and I got a good deal on them used. prolly wrong bolt pattern for you tho MD.
Key is not to go to tall with them[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Your right, bolt pattern would be way off[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Of course, there is a remedy for that problem[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] But they have already been ordered[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Like you said about junior, he was happy[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] and so will my juniorette[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

And it beats asking for a BARBIE[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

LOL!

Old 03-24-2006, 12:32 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: mywifesquad

Now your talking[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Just let me know when[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Ill let you know when its ready to go. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Works for me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] and in case you forget[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I'll remind you[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] J/K LOL!

Old 03-24-2006, 08:33 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts

Works for me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] and in case you forget[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I'll remind you[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] J/K LOL!
Thats probubly a good idea. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] im getting very busy suddenly. This whole Jetmoto thing is getting crazy. Im meeting with the president of Jetmoto this morning and im going to be doing some developement work for him. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] All from buying my wife a chinese quad and spending a "little" time here. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Im thinking of calling my company MWQ Mfg. What do you think?

Old 03-24-2006, 08:35 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

How do you sing with a mouth full[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Did I just type that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

LOL!
Amazingly, yes you did! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] LMAO [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-24-2006, 10:01 AM
Pro Rider

Thats probubly a good idea. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] im getting very busy suddenly. This whole Jetmoto thing is getting crazy. Im meeting with the president of Jetmoto this morning and im going to be doing some developement work for him. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] All from buying my wife a chinese quad and spending a "little" time here. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Im thinking of calling my company MWQ Mfg. What do you think?
Good deal there MWQ[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

With the name being Mfg, what would you be manufacturing? Maybe enterprise would work better

Old 03-24-2006, 10:21 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

Originally posted by: Trasher

With the name being Mfg, what would you be manufacturing? Maybe enterprise would work better
Enterprise sounds better. Im getting a couple cnc machines and a mandrel tube bender in the next 3-4 weeks. The first thing Im going to make for Eugene(Jetmoto owner) is a new exhaust system for the 125 quad.

Old 03-24-2006, 10:40 AM
Pro Rider

Enterprise sounds better. Im getting a couple cnc machines and a mandrel tube bender in the next 3-4 weeks. The first thing Im going to make for Eugene(Jetmoto owner) is a new exhaust system for the 125 quad.
I used make my own expansion chambers in HS[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Had about 10 of them that i tried and saw different results from. It was on my 125 Yamaha that I ported, milled the head, carbed, etc. It was a bunch of fun making different ones.
Even tried one of those bongo ones like on go karts.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Had a couple of downswept ones too[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 03-24-2006, 02:21 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: mywifesquadChatsworth...isnt that the **** capital of the US? Im not reall fond of all the congestion down there.
Well, seeing Skinner is in the electrical business[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Maybe the **** stars needed the extra voltage to "run" their high powered toys[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

240 volts might make 'em sing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
How do you sing with a mouth full[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
LMFAO!! That's not the pig-man response i would have expected from you. maybe hoss or me. it's kind of a gargled singing.

Old 03-24-2006, 02:23 PM
Pro Rider

superb idea!

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel