Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2006, 01:37 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

post # 10,000 [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 03-23-2006, 01:47 AM
Pro Rider

10001! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-23-2006, 01:49 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Originally posted by: mywifesquadChatsworth...isnt that the **** capital of the US? Im not reall fond of all the congestion down there.
Well, seeing Skinner is in the electrical business[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Maybe the **** stars needed the extra voltage to "run" their high powered toys[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Its a buzzzzzzzing buuzzzzzziness.... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-23-2006, 03:04 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Well, seeing Skinner is in the electrical business[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Maybe the **** stars needed the extra voltage to "run" their high powered toys[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
This is a food processing plant.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 03-23-2006, 03:14 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Originally posted by: Trasher
240 volts might make 'em sing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
240 volts is nothing. Most industrial is 480/277V 3phase. 240V is childs play. We do on occasion do work with 12KV. Now THAT'S some pretty decent power.

Common US "low voltage" systems:

480/277V 3phase Wye <-- most common industrial/commercial
208/120V 3phase Wye <-- really common commercial
240/120V 3 phase Delta <-- not common, except older areas
120/208V 1 phase Wye <-- usually individual apt. with a 208/120V 3 phase common service.
120/240V 1 phase Delta <-- what nearly all residential is.

240 delta is unpopular, and not liked because 1 phase (the B phase) is actually 277V to ground and is not usable. You can still use it for 240V single (using 2 poles like an A/C) or three phase. Basically you lose 1/3 of your circuits.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 03-23-2006, 03:57 AM
Pro Rider

Back to one of many topics we've touched on[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I ordered hauler paddles for the Raptor Mini 80[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] The youngest has been asking for awhile now[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] and her birthday is coming up[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] along with a trip to Pismo[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] So, she'll have them to hit the dunes with. We'll see how big of a difference they make for her.

I just put a set of 18x9.5-8 on the Honda 250EX while we were in Oregon. A bit small, but they spun pretty good. main thing is, junior was happy, and I got a good deal on them used. prolly wrong bolt pattern for you tho MD.

Old 03-23-2006, 02:04 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts

Now your talking[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Just let me know when[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Ill let you know when its ready to go. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-24-2006, 12:26 AM
Quad Patrol

you might find it has a hard time pulling the paddles[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
Hhhmmm, If so, guess I'll have to put a little more money into for another horse or two[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I'm only getting a 5 paddle tire[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Hopefully that will help a little[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 03-24-2006, 12:27 AM
Quad Patrol

Woohoo[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] we hit the 500 page today[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Way to go, only took us almost 2 years[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Time flys when your having fun[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-24-2006, 12:27 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: mywifesquadChatsworth...isnt that the **** capital of the US? Im not reall fond of all the congestion down there.

240 volts might make 'em sing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
How do you sing with a mouth full[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel