Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2006, 03:10 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

I just had to throw that one in just for you my friend[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Speaking of thos fine machines- ever ride a pedator? How have they held up for you? I was looking at one the last auction here.

Old 03-14-2006, 03:12 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Whitewater
Originally posted by: rescuediver
That happened to my truck as well. I lost a lot of oil.
What was the total damages to have it fixed? Or are you still loosing oil???
For me, it was an O-ring on the high pressure pump (same as you, however, I lost about a quart at a time). I paid $100 to have the stealership do the work. It hasn't leaked since.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I think you said that back only 'bout 200 pages ago

Old 03-14-2006, 03:18 PM
Pro Rider

My buddy has a predator, and he loves it. I'm a ute guy, but I love my Sportsman. I have had things break from time to time, but I ride hard. I think most manufacturers make a pretty good machine...except for, honda, kawi, suzu, Bomb, AC, etc.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-14-2006, 03:23 PM
Pro Rider

Where's knuckledick?

Old 03-14-2006, 03:24 PM
Pro Rider

maybe he has a "brokeback"[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-14-2006, 03:30 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Trasher
maybe he has a "brokeback"[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
I was thinking the same thing.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-14-2006, 03:31 PM
Pro Rider

Maybe the cold and snow freeze the brain up in the great white north[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 03-15-2006, 01:42 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: TrasherI guess we all screw up now and then. Kinda like purchasing a Polaris[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Sounds like you need to sit out there with a 22[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
How 'bout a 12 gauge[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
That'll work too[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] A little louder, but hey! I can't hear it up here[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-15-2006, 01:43 AM
Quad Patrol

That happened to my truck as well. I lost a lot of oil.
What was the total damages to have it fixed? Or are you still loosing oil???
For me, it was an O-ring on the high pressure pump (same as you, however, I lost about a quart at a time). I paid $100 to have the stealership do the work. It hasn't leaked since.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Dang[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I'm looking at $240 bucks to have mine fixed[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 03-15-2006, 01:45 AM
Quad Patrol

I just had to throw that one in just for you my friend[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Speaking of thos fine machines- ever ride a pedator? How have they held up for you? I was looking at one the last auction here.
You don't find to many Predators up here. See the ute's all the time though[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Was at the dealership today, some very nice new ones[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Speaking of stealership, I had to buy a new starter relay for our 400L Sport, looked on-line, find them for around $58 plus shipping, dealership had them for 34.99 otd[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I can't complain[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel