Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2006, 12:24 AM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Originally posted by: rescuediver
Toyo, you got your Toby Keith impersonation going on in #19[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Think thats the hoodlum impersonation that gets me arrested [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Tell them you drive a Ford PSD[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] that might help a bit[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-07-2006, 12:32 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Toyo, you got your Toby Keith impersonation going on in #19[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Think thats the hoodlum impersonation that gets me arrested [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Tell them you drive a Ford PSD[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] that might help a bit[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
I suppose.. But it don't help when they is hiding outside an establishment observing the patrons and pick on the guy with the broken foot [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 09-07-2006, 12:51 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Originally posted by: dancingqueen
And to think, those pics arent even the good ones [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Hehe...

But thanks guys, you sure now how to make a lady blush.
Well you can share those too!! LOL!

I just can't imagine you having "bad" pictures!!!
MD, you're going to church too much. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] You know how much of a trouble maker those Jeep people are.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 09-07-2006, 01:15 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
And to think, those pics arent even the good ones [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Hehe...

MD, you're going to church too much. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] You know how much of a trouble maker those Jeep people are.
They do like to drive around topless [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-07-2006, 02:40 PM
Royalty Rider

They do like to drive around topless [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Hahaha!!!

Old 09-07-2006, 04:31 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 47 Likes on 46 Posts

Mounted?
I am not going to even touch that one. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Very nice pics DQ, thanks for sharing them. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-07-2006, 05:19 PM
Pro Rider

Yeah....DQ that sure is one hot jeep[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-08-2006, 12:50 AM
Quad Patrol

I suppose.. But it don't help when they is hiding outside an establishment observing the patrons and pick on the guy with the broken foot [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Around here they have case law preventing that.

Broken foot[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Bad landing on one of the triples you were hitting[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] (Hope it heals 100% for you[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-08-2006, 12:51 AM
Quad Patrol

LOL! I don't think I go enough[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Yes I do, fortunately, my sins are forgiven[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] If I can only keep my plate clean though[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 09-08-2006, 12:52 AM
Quad Patrol

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

LOL!!

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel