Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2006, 01:21 AM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy

there was plenty of places prior to the parking lot of the house im staying at to pull me over [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] it was a pretty lame manuever on her part. she knew she had no probable cause for the stop so she made it up.. its friggin crap. anyway she made many other errors in my favor wich is GOOD.

as fer the foot.. its finally feeling better.. Not 100% yet.. prolly around 75% id say.. Good enough i might be able to start riding agin. Its been a rough go.. I've been off it pretty much completly for the last month.. It got really bad after the whole arrest thing and it was gettin close to better. messed it up with a combination of wakeboarding and doing a handstand between a couple tables [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Hmm, without being there I can only speculate on why[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] She did seem to rack up a lot of moving violations against you. Get yourself a good lawyer and have your day in court[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Unfortunately it will cost you time away from work and $$$ out of your pocket[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] If she is that bad of a cop, eventually it catches up with them, one way or another.

So you did it showing off for the girls! Were they near a Yellow Jeep[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Hope they were there to help ice the swelling down[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-08-2006, 01:23 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Originally posted by: rescuediver

Hmm, without being there I can only speculate on why[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] She did seem to rack up a lot of moving violations against you. Get yourself a good lawyer and have your day in court[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Unfortunately it will cost you time away from work and $$$ out of your pocket[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] If she is that bad of a cop, eventually it catches up with them, one way or another.

So you did it showing off for the girls! Were they near a Yellow Jeep[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Hope they were there to help ice the swelling down[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
thats what im sayin.. Thats one hell of a laundry list. to let a guy get all the way home before you stop him.

Of course [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] you know i have a weakness for girls and camera's [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] they were impressed though [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-08-2006, 01:27 AM
Quad Patrol

Cool mocycles RD.. they are not the greatest off road [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] but they fireroad and aww ight for just cruisin around.
That's pretty much what they will be used for. A lot of fire roads within an hour or so of driving[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] And the price for me is perfect[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
that sounds like fun.. I been really wanting a motorcycle again.. but currently my toy budget is being allocated to legal fees and what not [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] MWQ would say the price is just perfect on it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I think he might be a lil jealous [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
I've been thinking about getting one too. But kept my mouth shut from the wife, only leads to a lengthy discussion on a savings account that should equal 1 year of bills[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] which we don't have that many and we are decently financially secured[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Plus, my toy money is going to a used 36 foot Weekend Warrior toy hauler that needs some TLC itself.

I seriously doubt MWQ being jealous[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] That man has plenty of toys himself. Saw him at his shop this past Saturday, what a great place to have as a retreat[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-08-2006, 01:29 AM
Quad Patrol

There are definately more honest people out there[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] then dishonest ones[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] However Toyo, if you had not been put yourself in the situation to get arrested (DUI ?) than it probably would of only been a moving violation.

Is this the situation you had talked about a few months back?
DUI yes..
happend beginiing of august..

yes i know what i did was illegal. but what she did is just as illegal
I have seen it from both sides, as an arresting officer and as a bailiff watching to many cases in court. You really need to attack her reasoning to stop you in the first place. From what you say, you should walk out of court with a high head, however, your wallet will be lighter[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 09-08-2006, 01:31 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

I've been thinking about getting one too. But kept my mouth shut from the wife, only leads to a lengthy discussion on a savings account that should equal 1 year of bills[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] which we don't have that many and we are decently financially secured[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Plus, my toy money is going to a used 36 foot Weekend Warrior toy hauler that needs some TLC itself.

I seriously doubt MWQ being jealous[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] That man has plenty of toys himself. Saw him at his shop this past Saturday, what a great place to have as a retreat[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
OK WTF HERE.. are you married to raptory.... your wife says chit like he would say [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Toy hauler will definatly be cool though.

Lucky!!! I wanna goto his shop and watch him work on my quad [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-08-2006, 01:33 AM
Quad Patrol

thats what im sayin.. Thats one hell of a laundry list. to let a guy get all the way home before you stop him.

Of course [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] you know i have a weakness for girls and camera's [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] they were impressed though [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
I agree, in court you should find out what her reason was.

I am sure they were[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] and probably thought you were faking your injury[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] just so they would come over and hover just about eye level[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I am suprised you didn't fake a heart attack to try and get them to do mouth to mouth[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-08-2006, 01:34 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

I have seen it from both sides, as an arresting officer and as a bailiff watching to many cases in court. You really need to attack her reasoning to stop you in the first place. From what you say, you should walk out of court with a high head, however, your wallet will be lighter[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
I already have a light wallet [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I have been pretty good the last 5 years. and i was tryin to be good that night.. Basically around here its zero tolerance. they will cite you DUI on a .04

Old 09-08-2006, 01:38 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

I agree, in court you should find out what her reason was.

I am sure they were[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] and probably thought you were faking your injury[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] just so they would come over and hover just about eye level[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I am suprised you didn't fake a heart attack to try and get them to do mouth to mouth[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Oh yeah and she had to accelerate all the way to 40 mph on a street I don't think she could have hit 40 and stopped at the stopsighn in time.. I mean her report is bogus.

well I don't have to fake no heart attacks to get a lil mouth to mouth [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I didnt let them know it hurt [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I played it off.. im a tough guy like that [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-08-2006, 01:38 AM
Quad Patrol

OK WTF HERE.. are you married to raptory.... your wife says chit like he would say [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Toy hauler will definatly be cool though.

Lucky!!! I wanna goto his shop and watch him work on my quad [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
LOL! I always thought my wife was one in a Million[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] LOL!! Funny, all the times I've ridden with people from here(ATV Connection), my wife has always worked[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Or at least that's what I've been telling them[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LOL! I am actually safe to spend a few hundred dollars without her knowledge[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] And anything above that, I just think it's right to discuss it with her anyways.

Yes it will be, tired of taking two vehicles everytime we want to camp and ride[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

LOL! He definately has the know how[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I think there were 2 bikes torn down when I was there. He's always tinkering with something.

Old 09-08-2006, 01:40 AM
Quad Patrol

I already have a light wallet [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I have been pretty good the last 5 years. and i was tryin to be good that night.. Basically around here its zero tolerance. they will cite you DUI on a .04
An .04[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] And everyone talks about California being bad.

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel