Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2005, 02:41 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
my brother has a great theory. if ya haven't opened a box between moves, throw it out. well, i've got 3 boxes of '78s (you know, ancient vinyl records). they're super heavy...but i'm convinced one day (maybe even already??) they'll be worth lots, like collector cards.
Told my mom her 33s are paying for her funeral. Not sure how many, but the stack is about 3' long.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 07-13-2005, 02:59 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: dancingqueenRescue...Please edit all posts and quotes, before B&RW show up at my parents door step.[/b]
I went through and edited all that had any reference to anywhere usa[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

If I missed one[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] let me know

Old 07-13-2005, 03:00 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarriorBuy a paper shredder and make sure you pack the items from the garage well. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
The one we have is getting it's use[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

We actually did burn one up[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] not to long ago[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 07-13-2005, 03:03 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer the commission structure was okay when houses avg. 50K, but not at 500K ++.
I agree 100%.

There is talk about the government topping the commission on a sale at 4% IIRC.

Old 07-13-2005, 03:07 AM
Quad Patrol

MD, i'm paying movers this time, for the first time in my life. once ya hit 30, you can't ask friends anymore. just build it into the cost of the whole buy/sell process. altho, i do plan to move the shop on my own.

my brother has a great theory. if ya haven't opened a box between moves, throw it out. well, i've got 3 boxes of '78s (you know, ancient vinyl records). they're super heavy...but i'm convinced one day (maybe even already??) they'll be worth lots, like collector cards.

HEY, did i mention we found a 1961 Honda 55 scooter/minibike? i tried to do some net inquiries, but i can't figure out what this thing is worth. anyone got any suggestions?
That is a thought[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Or I can hire my buddies to strong sons[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Those things are worth money. Put them on e-bay, might make your first mortgage payment from the profits[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Whatever you do though, don't throw them away.

On the scooter, Can't help you there. May I suggest PM'ing MWQ, Chet or bing. They seem to post a little about those rides[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Plus MWQ might actually remember that bike coming out of the production line[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-13-2005, 03:12 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Told my mom her 33s are paying for her funeral. Not sure how many, but the stack is about 3' long.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

wife has a small stack of 78's.

Anyone still have a record player to play them on[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-13-2005, 03:21 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Originally posted by: confusedbuyer the commission structure was okay when houses avg. 50K, but not at 500K ++.
I agree 100%.

hmmm, that sounds like something they'd try to propose in communist Canada, not the great free enterprise capitalism model of the USA. and believe me, the real-asnakes salesmen will have a massive lobby against any legislation like that.

Old 07-13-2005, 03:25 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

wife has a small stack of 78's.

Anyone still have a record player to play them on[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
your not confusing those with 45s are ya? 78s are ancient, like the old rca phonograph days. as large as a 33 in diameter, just spin faster (hey, them hip-hop freaks could have a lotta fun ruining those 78s!!)

Old 07-13-2005, 04:08 AM
Quad Patrol

I agree 100%.

hmmm, that sounds like something they'd try to propose in communist Canada, not the great free enterprise capitalism model of the USA. and believe me, the real-asnakes salesmen will have a massive lobby against any legislation like that.
You know they will. There are some places that will sell your house for a percentage, depending on the price of your house. It ranges from 2% to 5% IIRC. Then, there is "Assist to Sell" they help you for $2999.00

Old 07-13-2005, 04:12 AM
Quad Patrol

your not confusing those with 45s are ya? 78s are ancient, like the old rca phonograph days. as large as a 33 in diameter, just spin faster (hey, them hip-hop freaks could have a lotta fun ruining those 78s!!)[/quote]

Nope, no confusion here[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] There is only one confused person in the FKB and that be EWE, I mean YOU[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

45's, 33's and 78's Those were in my days of growing up[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel