Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2006, 06:31 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

It's Christmas Eve! Are your kids driving you nuts, yet? I think I need to slip them some nyquil so they will settle down a bit.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I hope all of you have a wonderful Christmas!!!

Hoss

Old 12-25-2006, 12:19 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Originally posted by: Whitewater
It's Christmas Eve! Are your kids driving you nuts, yet? I think I need to slip them some nyquil so they will settle down a bit.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I hope all of you have a wonderful Christmas!!!

Hoss
No kids here to drive me nuts. Only got one present for a kid this year. My friend's daughter. I'm sure she's gonna be one spoiled girl this year. She's probably driving them nuts. LOL. Hard to say, she's a good kid. I remember when I was young I'd always wait up to catch Santa. He was one stealthy SOB, let me tell you.

Now I just need to 1) figure out how the heck to rap a 27" TV 2) get it inside without making a lot of noise. One idea is to not even wrap it. Just stick it in the entertainment center tonight.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 12-26-2006, 04:03 AM
Pro Rider

Merry Christmas everyone. And thanks for that link skinner, although nobody there has replied to my question yet....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

my 11 y/o made a list of stuff he wanted this year. it had about 4-5 things on it, including an FMF pipe, jet kit, etc.. My wife and I kept talking about our dire $$ situation (not specifically to the kids). I was quite impressed when he took this to heart and scratched out everything on his list and just left one item; the Bearclaw tires! so he got a set of bearclaws for the rear, and a rear rack for the Honda 250EX. I know a sport quad is goofy with a rack, but he does tons of work around the acreage/farm.

Old 12-26-2006, 03:20 PM
Weekend Warrior

I have a 2001 SD 7.3 Ext. Cab W/Leveling Kit and 35 in. Cooper STT Mud terrains. don't even notice your pulling something with it. Love the truck would not trade it for any of the others even a new Ford w/ the new motor. 7.3 has proven itself for many years .

Old 12-27-2006, 01:07 AM
Quad Patrol

Hope everyone also had a Merry Christmas[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Like Confused, our kids went easy on us this year[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] We did buy some atv gear, new boots and chest protector for the wife and the middle daughter[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Myself, I got some new tools[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] And nice leather work gloves to keep inside the PSD[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-27-2006, 01:09 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: nedflanders
Merry Christmas everyone. And thanks for that link skinner, although nobody there has replied to my question yet....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

my 11 y/o made a list of stuff he wanted this year. it had about 4-5 things on it, including an FMF pipe, jet kit, etc.. My wife and I kept talking about our dire $$ situation (not specifically to the kids). I was quite impressed when he took this to heart and scratched out everything on his list and just left one item; the Bearclaw tires! so he got a set of bearclaws for the rear, and a rear rack for the Honda 250EX. I know a sport quad is goofy with a rack, but he does tons of work around the acreage/farm.

Confused, I have racks for the front and back of the mojave[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] It's not that unheard of to put racks on sport quads[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Rocky Mountain has all kinds of them. Heck I even know someone that put a winch on a sport quad[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-27-2006, 01:12 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: nedflanders
Merry Christmas y'all. I hope some of you find the reference offensive, cuz you can kiss me a$$!! (especially the politically correct crowd in WA state...... geez OFC, you should be ashamed to be from such a man-panty state!!)

okay, enuf abuse. I'm gonna try to throw the reigns on this thread and corral it back to PSD stuff!! I have a 1T crewcab with Captains chairs and center console. those morons at Ford... what were they thinking (the 40/20/40 split has an extra seat, plus all the console room you need when you put the seat down)!!anyways, I wanna put a center jump seat in. I've found a couple of places that sell them for around $400-500 (US). YIKES! Anyone know of where the best prices are for this kind of Ford stuff, or a good PSD chatroom to find out?
I agree with Skinner on the ford chat room. I have in the past found a couple benches your talking about on ebay, might try there and look around. If you don't find one, then maybe try contacting a couple of the yards that sell items off of junked vehicles, they might be able to help you.

Old 12-27-2006, 01:13 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: missfire
I have a 2001 SD 7.3 Ext. Cab W/Leveling Kit and 35 in. Cooper STT Mud terrains. don't even notice your pulling something with it. Love the truck would not trade it for any of the others even a new Ford w/ the new motor. 7.3 has proven itself for many years .
Missfire, welcome to the forum and to the PSD thread[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] We all share your love of the PSD!

Old 12-27-2006, 01:14 AM
Quad Patrol

You guys should welcome missfire to the forum[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] After all, his first reply was in our very own PSD thread[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

LOL!

Old 12-27-2006, 01:19 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Originally posted by: rescuediver
I agree with Skinner on the ford chat room. I have in the past found a couple benches your talking about on ebay, might try there and look around. If you don't find one, then maybe try contacting a couple of the yards that sell items off of junked vehicles, they might be able to help you.
The buckets in the 450 came from a junkyard I believe. But via a $tealer. Boss isn't happy with the current service writer. Feels we are getting shafted. Had to have a new rear-end put into a 150, pick it up and it's still howling. They replaced about the only part in the rear end that they didn't replace. Figure maybe someone would have test drove it... Yeah, the ladder racks make noise, but not at 15 miles an hour.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel