Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2006, 11:32 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: powerstroke01
Looks like ima sell my quad.. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]
Put all the money into my car.. Im tired of not riding the damn thing..

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Punk

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 09-05-2006, 02:56 PM
Pro Rider

Man, how come you can't ride that puppy more? If I lived up there with all that riding so close you could go just for half a day if you wanted. down here it's a 1 1/2- 2 hour drive one way so it's a little harder just to go for a short time.

From your pics, just rip up your backyard [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-05-2006, 02:58 PM
Pro Rider

Looking at selling my PSD and getting a PSD Excursion or something like that. I have been taking my Burb more than the PSD because of the extra seating.

Plus, as you might know, you get to be the "weekend mover" since you have a truck [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 09-05-2006, 04:20 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior

Punk
Tell us how you really feel[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LOL!

Old 09-05-2006, 04:25 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Trasher
Man, how come you can't ride that puppy more? If I lived up there with all that riding so close you could go just for half a day if you wanted. down here it's a 1 1/2- 2 hour drive one way so it's a little harder just to go for a short time.

From your pics, just rip up your backyard [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
I hear you[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Must of fallen in love with the new ride. So young and impressionable[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Carnegie is only 35 mins or so from the house. It's close enough to where we don't need to get up to early to hit the road[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] We can ride for 2-3 hours and come home[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Only thing that stinks is the clean up, sometimes it takes longer[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] then how much time we had riding to get it covered in mud[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 09-05-2006, 04:26 PM
Quad Patrol

Looking at selling my PSD and getting a PSD Excursion or something like that. I have been taking my Burb more than the PSD because of the extra seating.

Plus, as you might know, you get to be the "weekend mover" since you have a truck [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Our friend's wife has one, she'll never get rid of that thing. I think she loves it more than her hubbie[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 09-05-2006, 04:28 PM
Quad Patrol

And, if you do get rid of the PSD and don't get a PSD Excursion, does that mean you get rid of this topic that YOU are the creator of too???

LOL!

Old 09-05-2006, 05:21 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: rescuediver
And, if you do get rid of the PSD and don't get a PSD Excursion, does that mean you get rid of this topic that YOU are the creator of too???

LOL!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Just name it the "PSDBS forum" might be closer than the original one but it's fun, what the heck[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 09-05-2006, 05:23 PM
Pro Rider

I hear you[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Must of fallen in love with the new ride. So young and impressionable[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Carnegie is only 35 mins or so from the house. It's close enough to where we don't need to get up to early to hit the road[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] We can ride for 2-3 hours and come home[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Only thing that stinks is the clean up, sometimes it takes longer[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] then how much time we had riding to get it covered in mud[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
I forgot what it is to be young and full of ... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

sounds sweet being so near ridin. That's why you teach the kids to use the pressure washer [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-05-2006, 05:24 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior

Punk
Tell us how you really feel[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LOL!
I think he's a bit hurt because we were supposed to ride Miami this weekend, but I had stuff come up.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel