Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2007, 12:58 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Trasher

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: rescuediver

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior

booboobear, I was way to busy at work to call today[IMG][/IMG] I left myself a message and will try to call tomorrow.</end quote></div>

Busy at work? Hah. 8am-2:30am Tues, 9am-5am yesterday.</end quote></div>

That's just palin crazy!!

Hope your Boss remember's you come bonuses[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif" border="0[/IMG]</end quote></div>

Those are some looooooooong hours there my friend[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif" border="0[/IMG]</end quote></div>

Yes they were. And I'm gonna use some of that comp time Friday and Monday. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Heading out to the beach.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 06-12-2007, 12:58 PM
Air Cooled Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Trasher

Hope everyone doing well. I haven't posted in quite some time[img][/img]</end quote></div>

No you haven't. But glad to see you swing back by. Been wasting away time in The Zone.

Old 06-12-2007, 04:13 PM
Quad Patrol

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: booboobear

thanks rescue driver, I didnt think there was any after markets for the bearing assembly, I dont think there is a way to do it but to replace the whole assembly since it is all 1 piece</end quote></div>

I thought I had read that there was a aftermarket replacement. Apparently I am wrong[IMG][/IMG] Which I can't imagine[IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>

Sure you can be wrong. I'm sure all you have to do is ask your wife. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif" border="0[/IMG]</end quote></div>

Don't even need to ask[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] it's an automatic statement everyday[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

LOL!

Old 06-12-2007, 04:15 PM
Quad Patrol

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarriorYes I did. Last Thursday about 9:30pm or so. Did it online. I sure could go for a 60% raise. [img][/img]</end quote></div>

Cool deal[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] 60% sounds good no matter how you look at it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-12-2007, 04:17 PM
Quad Patrol

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarriorYes they were. And I'm gonna use some of that comp time Friday and Monday. [img][/img] Heading out to the beach.</end quote></div>

You headed to Pismo with the ATV Club West group? Should be fun with the poker run[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-12-2007, 07:34 PM
Air Cooled Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarriorYes I did. Last Thursday about 9:30pm or so. Did it online. I sure could go for a 60% raise. [IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>
Cool deal[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif" border="0[/IMG] 60% sounds good no matter how you look at it[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif" border="0[/IMG]</end quote></div>
Yeah. I'll have to pick up some expenses I don't have now. But I think overall it will be a good career move. There's a dead end sign in my office currently.

Old 06-12-2007, 07:36 PM
Air Cooled Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarriorYes they were. And I'm gonna use some of that comp time Friday and Monday. [IMG][/IMG] Heading out to the beach.</end quote></div>
You headed to Pismo with the ATV Club West group? Should be fun with the poker run[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif" border="0[/IMG]</end quote></div>
Well....uhh...I'm going with some friends. Officially as a member of CATVW? No. I'm not a member of CATW (and haven't been for a few months....we'll leave it at that.)

I'm going over with some friends (the ones that got me into riding.) Though we'll probably be in close proximity to CATVW though.

Old 06-12-2007, 11:41 PM
Pro Rider

Sweet, We felt the first one last night.

MAMMOTH
"Long Valley Daily Update issued Jun 12, 2007 10:25 PDT Volcanic-Alert Level NORMAL - Aviation Color Code GREEN
As of 10:15 (PDT) on the 12th, the earthquake sequence that began with magnitude M=3.6 and M=4.6 earthquakes at 12:22 and 12:23 AM, respectively, has included nearly 90 aftershocks large enough for the automatic computer system to detect and locate. Five of these have had magnitudes of M=3.0 or greater. The most recent of these was a M=3.5 earthquake at 8:11 AM this morning. All of the earthquakes continue to be located just east of Lake Dorothy in the Sierra Nevada (2 miles SE of Mount Morrison and 9 miles SE of Mammoth Lakes). We see no evidence for any increased activity within Long Valley caldera. "

And they're still continuing.

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/eqc...al/Long_Valley_eqs.php

Old 06-13-2007, 01:23 AM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: powerstroke01

Sweet, We felt the first one last night.

MAMMOTH

"Long Valley Daily Update issued Jun 12, 2007 10:25 PDT Volcanic-Alert Level NORMAL - Aviation Color Code GREEN

As of 10:15 (PDT) on the 12th, the earthquake sequence that began with magnitude M=3.6 and M=4.6 earthquakes at 12:22 and 12:23 AM, respectively, has included nearly 90 aftershocks large enough for the automatic computer system to detect and locate. Five of these have had magnitudes of M=3.0 or greater. The most recent of these was a M=3.5 earthquake at 8:11 AM this morning. All of the earthquakes continue to be located just east of Lake Dorothy in the Sierra Nevada (2 miles SE of Mount Morrison and 9 miles SE of Mammoth Lakes). We see no evidence for any increased activity within Long Valley caldera. "

And they're still continuing.

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/eqc...al/Long_Valley_eqs.php</end quote></div>

Rock and roll baby [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-13-2007, 02:38 AM
Quad Patrol

Last time I felt an earthquake it was the water bed WE were on. But to my surprise[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] it was the Loma Prieta Earthquake[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Talk about being disappointed[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] that earthquake did put a couple minor cracks in the stucco[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel