Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2007, 02:44 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Hope everyone doing well. I haven't posted in quite some time[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 06-12-2007, 02:57 AM
Quad Patrol

Evening Creator[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] It's been awhile for all of us too[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Seems we all have new things going on in our lives[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Been on the road lately?

Old 06-12-2007, 03:03 AM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: rescuediver

Evening Creator[img][/img] It's been awhile for all of us too[img][/img] Seems we all have new things going on in our lives[img][/img] Been on the road lately?</end quote></div>

I know this might sound a bit funny but I have been working my tail off[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

(with a little golf thrown in)[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I'm lovin the new job and I have been traveling but mostly all local day trips. This week I'm in Orange County with the boss man but it's going good. He's really cool to deal with[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 06-12-2007, 03:10 AM
Quad Patrol

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]I picked up a set of clubs this past weekend and hit a few golf ***** at a range a couple minutes from the house[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Have to say, not hitting a ball in over 5 years[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I didn't do to bad[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I still feel the pain[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] But had a good time all in all[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-12-2007, 03:18 AM
Pro Rider

[img][/img]I picked up a set of clubs this past weekend and hit a few golf ***** at a range a couple minutes from the house[img][/img] Have to say, not hitting a ball in over 5 years[img][/img] I didn't do to bad[img][/img] I still feel the pain[img][/img] But had a good time all in all[img][/img]</end quote></div>

That's cool[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Just like ridin a bike [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

For Fathers day I got 12 dads together for our own tournament. Just to even out the scores, low score every two holes has to drink a beer.[img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img] I think after 18 it should be a funny site. Then we all go back to the ranch for some BBQ[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] can't wait for Sunday

Old 06-12-2007, 03:20 AM
Quad Patrol

Kinda[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Was hitting some of my best drive shots ever[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Surprised myself[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Now swinging for a complete 18 hole course, might be pushing it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Sounds like fun. Are the kids chaperoning? I know if it was me playing, I would just plop down the American Express card after the first tee shot[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 06-12-2007, 03:21 AM
Pro Rider

Gotta big presentation in the morning so I will talk more tomorrow night. Have a good night

Old 06-12-2007, 03:22 AM
Quad Patrol

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Trasher

Gotta big presentation in the morning so I will talk more tomorrow night. Have a good night</end quote></div>

yea, time for me to sign off too! Chat later.

Old 06-12-2007, 12:56 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: booboobear

thanks rescue driver, I didnt think there was any after markets for the bearing assembly, I dont think there is a way to do it but to replace the whole assembly since it is all 1 piece</end quote></div>

I thought I had read that there was a aftermarket replacement. Apparently I am wrong[img][/img] Which I can't imagine[img][/img]</end quote></div>

Sure you can be wrong. I'm sure all you have to do is ask your wife. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 06-12-2007, 12:57 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarriorWell, upon the advice of some friends I'm going to apply for a city job. Pays about 60% more a year. With things up in the air about a possible sale, having to work with this coworker and my own financial goals, some things are going to need to change. They don't pay me enough to be telling someone who has an BS in Elec Engineering how to do stuff. And it's not just telling him one. It's telling him MULTIPLE times how to do something, what to do and what NOT to do.</end quote></div>
Now your talking[IMG][/IMG] I always think about getting back into the public field. Better pay and benefits[IMG][/IMG] Good luck[IMG][/IMG] I know it is a lot better then the private sector[IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>
I'm having issues dealing with a new guy who's God's gift. He knows all. Is the best at doing whatever. And he found out I ride and wants to go to Pismo sometime (he's got 4 quads I guess.) Well, he can just hold his breath. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif" border="0[/IMG] When you're having to correct the drawings of someone who makes considerably more than you and who is supposed to be all that...it tends to wear on one. Especially pulling the hours I did this week when he left several hours earlier than I would each night.

I'm used to the way mu supervisor and I do projects. It's much more efficient with less down time for me waiting for engineering.</end quote></div>
Skinner, I am dealing with a co-worker right now like yours. Not a team player[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif" border="0[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/devil.gif" border="0[/IMG]

Have you applied for that position?</end quote></div>
At least next week he'll be in hell. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Yes I did. Last Thursday about 9:30pm or so. Did it online. I sure could go for a 60% raise. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel