Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2007, 06:53 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior

I don't see anything new on the fire sites. You're too far for them to be flying over you for the Auberry fire. That's been going for a while though. 24th?</end quote></div>

Heard there was a fire up past Mariposa on 49. Still dont know why they were flying over us.

Old 09-02-2007, 11:23 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: rescuediver

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: powerstroke01

THunder and lightning.. WTF? It was clear when i went to bed. </end quote></div>

Heard on the radio Fresno is getting hammered[IMG][/IMG] Sounds like the rain might have come early this year[IMG][/IMG] I know we are muggy as heck up here[IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>

We had a good downpour in the afternoon yesterday. Just about 10 minutes though. Today it's just humid again. Clear skies.</end quote></div>

I spent 4 hours this morning washing and waxing (3 times) [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] my G and I go out this afternoon and it's rains for a couple of minutes. Just enough to make it look like cr@p.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-sm...-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 09-04-2007, 02:05 AM
Quad Patrol

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Trasher

I don't see anything new on the fire sites. You're too far for them to be flying over you for the Auberry fire. That's been going for a while though. 24th?</end quote></div>

Skinner, you know anything about Onan generators?</end quote></div>

Those things make electrickery to run yer blender don't they[img][/img][img][/img]

What's wrong wit it?</end quote></div>

LOL! Yes they do[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Runs but no electricity[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I think it's the slip ring again. Previous owners had the same problem, paid to get it fixed and after the last trip, stopped producing power. I really need to look at how it's set up with the on board inverter too. When you look at the wiring[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] it looks like a rats nest[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 09-04-2007, 02:10 AM
Quad Patrol

He's staying on Campus with his best friend (maybe not after living together[img][/img] )

I'm not coaching soccer this year so I can keep the kids riding more than we have been. Hopefully, we can get up there this Thanksgiving</end quote></div>

LOL! Amazing what happens when you live with someone for significant amount of time[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

I don't coach, but 2 in volleyball have us running around way to MUCH!!!

It would be great to meet you at Pismo[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] We'll be there from Saturday the 17th to Sunday the 25th. Let me know and we'll arrange something[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-04-2007, 02:12 AM
Quad Patrol

Skinner, you know anything about Onan generators?</end quote></div>

Supposed to be excellent quality and some you can hear a mouse fart over.</end quote></div>

When we had our motorhome we had a Onan 400 and loved it. No problems whatsoever. However, this one might have seen too many days on the beach[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I'll need to look at it. I think this one is the the Marquis 7000/7500. Was suppose to be a great generator.

Don't know if I want to hear a mouse fart[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] but they are quiet[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-04-2007, 02:15 AM
Quad Patrol

THunder and lightning.. WTF? It was clear when i went to bed. </end quote></div>

Heard on the radio Fresno is getting hammered[IMG][/IMG] Sounds like the rain might have come early this year[IMG][/IMG] I know we are muggy as heck up here[IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>

We had a good downpour in the afternoon yesterday. Just about 10 minutes though. Today it's just humid again. Clear skies.</end quote></div>

I spent 4 hours this morning washing and waxing (3 times) [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif" border="0[/IMG] my G and I go out this afternoon and it's rains for a couple of minutes. Just enough to make it look like cr@p.[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif" border="0[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif" border="0[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif" border="0[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif" border="0[/IMG]</end quote></div>

That suxs[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] We didn't get any rain, but it was humid.

Old 09-07-2007, 09:40 PM
Pro Rider

Holllyyyy pooopooo.
Yall should have seen what i sawd.
It was an big ute quad(not sure the make) with TRACKS on it bieng pulled behind a sheriffs SUV going towards yosemite.. WTF!!!

AHHHHH

Oh yeah. I saw the dummy tranny temp guage move on teh psd today. NOT COOL. Took it to the mechanic soon after that. No idea what that was about. But it was a lil above 220.

And the view from 8800' was awsome into the smokey central valley. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 09-08-2007, 12:43 AM
Quad Patrol

Holllyyyy pooopooo.

Yall should have seen what i sawd.

It was an big ute quad(not sure the make) with TRACKS on it bieng pulled behind a sheriffs SUV going towards yosemite.. WTF!!!

AHHHHH

Oh yeah. I saw the dummy tranny temp guage move on teh psd today. NOT COOL. Took it to the mechanic soon after that. No idea what that was about. But it was a lil above 220.

And the view from 8800' was awsome into the smokey central valley. [IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>

Pictures boy, pictures[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

SUxs about the tranny guage. Hopefully it was nothing big, I've read somewhere (not that I trust it) that that temp is normal for a transmission on a PSD[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

You thing it's smoky where your at[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Try being 30 miles from the Lick fire[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 09-12-2007, 03:08 AM
Pro Rider

He's staying on Campus with his best friend (maybe not after living together[IMG][/IMG] )

I'm not coaching soccer this year so I can keep the kids riding more than we have been. Hopefully, we can get up there this Thanksgiving</end quote></div>

LOL! Amazing what happens when you live with someone for significant amount of time[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif" border="0[/IMG]

I don't coach, but 2 in volleyball have us running around way to MUCH!!!

It would be great to meet you at Pismo[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif" border="0[/IMG] We'll be there from Saturday the 17th to Sunday the 25th. Let me know and we'll arrange something[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif" border="0[/IMG]</end quote></div>

It took 5 hours to get to San Luis Obispo and 6 to get back. I can't see dragging the trailer up there when Glamis is 2 hours away down here[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

It is a bit odd not having my son around but it think he will enjoy his time at school.

Moving him in was a trip. Most of the other kids had the normal stuff- computer, clothes, Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word , school supplies. My son was a bit "better prepared to study"

He brought:
Golf clubs, shoes, shirts ,etc
Back pack, tent, camping supplies, etc
Fishing poles and gear (fresh and salt water)
2 surf boards, wet suits, etc
Bike
skateboard
Desh top and lap top computer
Surround sound stereo system

Yes, junior is really set up for a full college experience. Hopefully, he will be able to fit in some time to go to class and study every now and then[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
fish tank (for the chicks) (it's working so I'm told)[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-13-2007, 02:47 AM
Quad Patrol

It took 5 hours to get to San Luis Obispo and 6 to get back. I can't see dragging the trailer up there when Glamis is 2 hours away down here[img][/img]

It is a bit odd not having my son around but it think he will enjoy his time at school.

Moving him in was a trip. Most of the other kids had the normal stuff- computer, clothes, Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word , school supplies. My son was a bit "better prepared to study"

He brought:

Golf clubs, shoes, shirts ,etc

Back pack, tent, camping supplies, etc

Fishing poles and gear (fresh and salt water)

2 surf boards, wet suits, etc

Bike

skateboard

Desh top and lap top computer

Surround sound stereo system

Yes, junior is really set up for a full college experience. Hopefully, he will be able to fit in some time to go to class and study every now and then[img][/img][img][/img]

fish tank (for the chicks) (it's working so I'm told)[img][/img]</end quote></div>

Yes, but you get to have Thanksgiving with your son[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LOL! Fortunately for us, it's only a 4.5 hr drive.

Sounds like he is going to like his college experience and get an education too! For a Physical Therapist[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LOL!

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel