Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2007, 02:16 AM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Well, hello there DQ[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Everything is going good in my life[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] How is everything for you and is the the shop keeping you busy?

Old 09-30-2007, 09:09 PM
Royalty Rider

Yeah, things have been pretty good. Im actually getting ready to move to Idaho Falls in a few weeks. We are opening a new store there. Other than that, its been the same ole same ole.

Old 10-01-2007, 12:48 AM
Quad Patrol

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: dancingqueen

Yeah, things have been pretty good. Im actually getting ready to move to Idaho Falls in a few weeks. We are opening a new store there. Other than that, its been the same ole same ole.</end quote></div>

Wow, that's a move to open a store[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] are you going there to just open it or is it a permanent move to? \

When we went through that city back in June, looked to be a nice place and your still be near sand[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] with St. Anthony's[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-01-2007, 12:53 AM
Quad Patrol

Good News; We have electricity from the generator into the trailer[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] hooked up the wires and the outlets were showing 120v. So, after plugging the trailer in to the receptacle nothing blew:whew) Still don't know why 220v was being feed to the trailer, when 120v runs everything without a problem[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Skinner thanks for all the help[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Still have some work to do, but it seems all is good. I owe you a drink of your choice[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Non-alcoholic of course[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-01-2007, 12:26 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: rescuediver
20A on the right is the green breaker. I think you are correct. I should fire the person responsible for the shoddy pictures. What were they thinking SORRY</end quote></div>

If everyone got fired for taking crappy pictures of electrical panels we'd have to fire the boss. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] A close 2nd would be GB which we all want fired because he's a moron. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Even I have screwed the pooch a few times of pics. We've got about 15-20GB of pics on the server....

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>You are correct, there are 4 Romex wires coming in. How did I miss that. Again, going to have to fire my helper. You could very well be right about the extra line for future use.</end quote></div>

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Hmm, is this person for hire to fix all this. If so, send me a PM.</end quote></div>

No clue. I'm sure you might be able to find a machinist to do that.

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Again, something I missed now I am getting mad and am embarrassed.

don't know how I missed all this?? No need to answer that.

Again, will have to check this out.</end quote></div>

You do have to realize that this is something I do for a living. Look at photos and try and figure out WTF is going on. At least I'm not sitting here going "How has someone night died in there yet?"

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Looks that way. Or me getting a good shock or two.</end quote></div>

120/240 isn't that bad. Should just tingle. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>And tell your supervisor I said THANK YOU!! and to you too. of course.</end quote></div>

Will do.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 10-01-2007, 12:28 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Good News; We have electricity from the generator into the trailer[img][/img] hooked up the wires and the outlets were showing 120v. So, after plugging the trailer in to the receptacle nothing blew:whew) Still don't know why 220v was being feed to the trailer, when 120v runs everything without a problem[img][/img]

Skinner thanks for all the help[img][/img] Still have some work to do, but it seems all is good. I owe you a drink of your choice[img][/img] Non-alcoholic of course[img][/img]</end quote></div>

No problems. That's what this site is for. Helping people out.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 10-18-2007, 04:01 AM
Pro Rider

Good News; We have electricity from the generator into the trailer[img][/img] hooked up the wires and the outlets were showing 120v. So, after plugging the trailer in to the receptacle nothing blew:whew) Still don't know why 220v was being feed to the trailer, when 120v runs everything without a problem[img][/img]

Skinner thanks for all the help[img][/img] Still have some work to do, but it seems all is good. I owe you a drink of your choice[img][/img] Non-alcoholic of course[img][/img]</end quote></div>

Glad to hear you go her fixed up[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Good to have a couple of experts on here to give ya free advise[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 10-18-2007, 04:03 AM
Pro Rider

Spending this week on the Islands. Gotta take a couple of customers out golfing in the morning. This job is killing me...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-19-2007, 12:15 AM
Quad Patrol

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Trasher
Glad to hear you go her fixed up[img][/img] Good to have a couple of experts on here to give ya free advise[img][/img]</end quote></div>

It sure is[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I almost have it bundled up nicely. Think I found a nice 20 amp receptacle with it's own circuit breaker.

Old 10-19-2007, 12:16 AM
Quad Patrol

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Trasher

Spending this week on the Islands. Gotta take a couple of customers out golfing in the morning. This job is killing me...[img][/img] [img][/img][img][/img]</end quote></div>

You better take it easy and let me take the next trip for you[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I'll even let you keep the commission[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] LOL!

Have fun and don't break a sweet on the 10th hole[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel