Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2007, 06:03 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Greens fee are crazy over here if your from the mainland. Funny thing is- if all the tourists didn't come over here this place would fold up in a minute[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Boss man is gonna love the weeks expenses[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-19-2007, 11:50 PM
Quad Patrol

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Trasher

Greens fee are crazy over here if your from the mainland. Funny thing is- if all the tourists didn't come over here this place would fold up in a minute[img][/img]

Boss man is gonna love the weeks expenses[img][/img]</end quote></div>

You mean to say they charge mainlanders more than the local? That's wrong!

Old 10-20-2007, 08:53 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: rescuediver

Greens fee are crazy over here if your from the mainland. Funny thing is- if all the tourists didn't come over here this place would fold up in a minute[IMG][/IMG]

Boss man is gonna love the weeks expenses[IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>

You mean to say they charge mainlanders more than the local? That's wrong!</end quote></div>

Try about twice to three times as much more........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Most people out there are from the mainland spending their money over there.

Old 10-21-2007, 12:15 AM
Quad Patrol

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: rescuediver

Greens fee are crazy over here if your from the mainland. Funny thing is- if all the tourists didn't come over here this place would fold up in a minute[IMG][/IMG]

Boss man is gonna love the weeks expenses[IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>

You mean to say they charge mainlanders more than the local? That's wrong!</end quote></div>

Try about twice to three times as much more........[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif" border="0[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif" border="0[/IMG]

Most people out there are from the mainland spending their money over there.</end quote></div>

Wow! I would of never guessed it was that much to play over there. Guess it's all relative to what hobbies you have. I guess it's no different than going out of state to hunt and paying hundreds of dollars over residents of the state for the same hunt.

Old 10-21-2007, 12:22 AM
Weekend Warrior

I vouch for the fords. Most of my friends own chevys and GMCs, but a friend just picked up a 2006 f350 4 door 4x4 full size box. It pulls his new 22 foot trailer like it is not even on there. He also wants to carry his harley in the back when he travels with the trailer on back. I have driven this thing, in four low, it launches up a logging road like a rocket on rails. No problem for power, actually it has more power than he will likely ever use, but that is nice, as the motor does not even brake a sweat when she is all loaded up. Hands down, if i was looking for something to haul. I like the dodges and chevs and GMCs, but in my opinion the 6.0 litre ford kicks it up a whole bunch of notches.

Old 10-21-2007, 12:43 AM
Quad Patrol

welcome to the forum dharmer[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

the 6.0 are nice as long as you leave them stock. Seems that once you toy with some after market goodies on it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] problems show up. Ie, head bolts, turbo clamps that won't hold the pressure above 25 PSI. Then I have a friend who has gone through 7 egr coolers on his. He is also 100 % stock[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Seems some are good and some are bad. Think I'll stick with my 7.3[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-24-2007, 12:12 AM
Pro Rider

Kind of a wild couple days down here in San Diego. I had to leave the house due to the fires being just over the hill from me. Moved into a friends parents house with 3 other families. Dogs, cats, turtles, guinea pigs, birds and everybody all under one roof[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Drove back into the hood and we still look OK but with the way the fire has been moving it makes it very uncomfortable. I have some friends that lost it all[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 10-24-2007, 12:26 AM
Quad Patrol

That sucks[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Pray it all works out for you and everyone effected by it. I have seen a lot of fire trucks heading that way from up here. Don't think it's enough. Need that wind to stop and some rain to help them out.

Did they ever figure out what had started all these fires? I know the Santa Ana winds are notorious, but they just don't start fires on their own.

Old 10-24-2007, 01:10 AM
Pro Rider

I heard that they caught someone in Orange County starting a couple of fires[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

It's hard to believe that all these fires were started by themselves or by the winds knocking something down. I would think some were set by some sort of sicko. The big fire near the border is thought to be set by a illegal camp fire which is nothing new down here[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 10-24-2007, 01:16 AM
Quad Patrol

Glad they caught someone. Not that it will mean anything with the damage it has caused. The illegal fire doesn't surprise me, Of course with them, all we'd do is send them back across to do it all over again[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel