Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2007, 01:19 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: rescuediver

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Trasher

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: LostinSantaFeTX

2003 Ford F250, 7.3

Love it, even better after I put a chip in it.

Now getting 23 city, 28 highway.

Will tow just about anything.[IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>

I couldn't get 28 on the back of a flatbed[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif" border="0[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif" border="0[/IMG]</end quote></div>

LMAO!!

Right now I am averaging 14.5-14.7 (city/hwy) I try to keep my foot out of it[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif" border="0[/IMG] But sometimes it is hard[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif" border="0[/IMG]</end quote></div>

Got 19mpg going to socal a few weeks ago towing a 2horse trailer with one horse in it.. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] That was over Tehachipi ect..

Old 11-30-2007, 05:58 PM
Pro Rider

woah. Got a phone interview with schneider national next week, if all goes well ill be in training by the end of January.. Watch out. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 11-30-2007, 07:15 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: powerstroke01

woah. Got a phone interview with schneider national next week, if all goes well ill be in training by the end of January.. Watch out. [img][/img]</end quote></div>

Clear the roads[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-30-2007, 11:55 PM
Quad Patrol

woah. Got a phone interview with schneider national next week, if all goes well ill be in training by the end of January.. Watch out. [IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>

Hmmm, when I see that big orange truck and trailer on 99, I'll take the next immediate exit[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LOL! Good Luck[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 12-01-2007, 12:01 AM
Quad Patrol

I just secured my first job today[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I'll be making enough to pay my start up costs and still put some money in the bank[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Which makes the wife real happy[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Initially it was one job at a nursery, then the partner showed up and mentioned a couple more things they wanted me tolook at[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] so, I put a bid together for that. When I delivered the bids today, they told me they liked my numbers[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] As we were talking, I mentioned another way to secure a couple of their storage containers and they told me to put together a new bid on my newest ideas and they will take a look at it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] of course, my new idea equals more earnings[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-01-2007, 12:42 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Trasher

woah. Got a phone interview with schneider national next week, if all goes well ill be in training by the end of January.. Watch out. [IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>

Clear the roads[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif" border="0[/IMG] [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif" border="0[/IMG]</end quote></div>

Roads? Hell, I'm more worried about the sidewalks. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 12-01-2007, 12:43 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

I just secured my first job today[IMG][/IMG] I'll be making enough to pay my start up costs and still put some money in the bank[IMG][/IMG] Which makes the wife real happy[IMG][/IMG]

Initially it was one job at a nursery, then the partner showed up and mentioned a couple more things they wanted me tolook at[IMG][/IMG] so, I put a bid together for that. When I delivered the bids today, they told me they liked my numbers[IMG][/IMG] As we were talking, I mentioned another way to secure a couple of their storage containers and they told me to put together a new bid on my newest ideas and they will take a look at it[IMG][/IMG] of course, my new idea equals more earnings[IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>

Sweet deal MD.

Working on a project that we decided to use a low end PLC. Would have been about say $500. So today we wrote a purchase order for $1800... And still need to spend another $500. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] The boss is NOT gonna be happy on Monday morning.

I just wish he'd read through the specs carefully. And he talks about those guys up at the winery buying a job trying to short cut something. And to actually do this to spec I really need to add about 7-8 more input points. Nice thing is they have another job that's the same thing, just smaller motors. Maybe we can make it up there. "So why are you charging us more for this job that the last one?" "Well, because now we know better what this is going to cost."

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 12-01-2007, 12:51 AM
Quad Patrol

Thanks Skinner[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 12-01-2007, 12:53 AM
Quad Patrol

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior

Working on a project that we decided to use a low end PLC. Would have been about say $500. So today we wrote a purchase order for $1800... And still need to spend another $500. [img][/img] The boss is NOT gonna be happy on Monday morning.

I just wish he'd read through the specs carefully. And he talks about those guys up at the winery buying a job trying to short cut something. And to actually do this to spec I really need to add about 7-8 more input points. Nice thing is they have another job that's the same thing, just smaller motors. Maybe we can make it up there. "So why are you charging us more for this job that the last one?" "Well, because now we know better what this is going to cost."</end quote></div>

Just tell them initially you were being generous[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Now it's time to pay up[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-01-2007, 12:59 PM
Pro Rider

I just secured my first job today[img][/img] I'll be making enough to pay my start up costs and still put some money in the bank[img][/img] Which makes the wife real happy[img][/img]

Initially it was one job at a nursery, then the partner showed up and mentioned a couple more things they wanted me tolook at[img][/img] so, I put a bid together for that. When I delivered the bids today, they told me they liked my numbers[img][/img] As we were talking, I mentioned another way to secure a couple of their storage containers and they told me to put together a new bid on my newest ideas and they will take a look at it[img][/img] of course, my new idea equals more earnings[img][/img]</end quote></div>

Good news[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel