Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2004, 02:30 PM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: dancingqueen
It was great, wasnt that windy at all. It was warm on saturday and a little cooler on Sunday. But over all it was a perfect weekend to ride.
That's good[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I can handle the different temperture changes[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]it's the excessive wind that suxs[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Anyone hear, headed to Pismo over Thanksgiving?

Old 10-04-2004, 02:36 PM
Pro Rider

Looks like there is a helicopter looking for something or someone up near where i go riding.. Hope its not a lost or hurt rider [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Id go join them if it was a lost rider..

Old 10-04-2004, 02:42 PM
Royalty Rider

I will be there for Thanksgiving [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] There will be a drag race even setup at the flats.

Old 10-04-2004, 02:49 PM
Quad Patrol

Yea, we went last year for a little bit. We'd rather ride, then watch. Maybe, we'll run across each other and meet[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Put a live face with the crown on these boards[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-04-2004, 03:17 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

MD n Miss Kitty Sittin in a tree.... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Oh my. man so much crap to get started on and wrapped up around work this mornin. I have to say on the poker run this weekend i love to see the lil kids riding the motorcycles and quads. This one lil girl im guessin maybe 11 or 12 was so cute. she was wasting on her dad n uncle on a motorcycle. lil girl riding a 160 honda 2 wheeler i think. she couldnt reach the ground anyway [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] so i was sittin at Check point 5 when they came thru and i asked her how her ride was and if she was havin fun. She was like Well I only crashed like 30 times so it wasnt too bad [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] i about died. then she says. I just hope its not very far back im tired. then once her pa and uncle rolled in dad had to hold her bike up while she started off.. then the lil guys on the quads were rippin it up. like kids 5 yrs old doin 25 miles on lil predator 90s and stuff. i was impressed those are lil troopers.

Old 10-04-2004, 03:22 PM
Pro Rider

I wanted this.. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...category=66470

Old 10-04-2004, 03:30 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: rescuediver

I look at the learning; as part of life, which equals positive growth[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
wow, that's deep. too deep for us creeps, but still deep nonetheless. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

i hear ya Toyo, I'm snowed under here today at the Leftorium.

Old 10-04-2004, 04:11 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Well I'm working on something....a cold of some kind. Playing out in the dirt isn't what I want to be doing. So I spent the entire morning reading bash.org. If you want to LYAO click the top 100. These are IRC logs. If you don't know what IRC is Internet Relay Chat. Old school chat rooms basically.

And oh yeah...left over tri-tip for lunch. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 10-04-2004, 05:00 PM
Quad Patrol

Come on Toyo, I'm to old to climb a tree[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]What's wrong with being cordial with a nice person[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]and then, meeting that person[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

To bad her dad wasn't listening to his daughter[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]when she was talking to you[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]that kid on the 90 is one tough cookie[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Tri-tip is even better, the second time around[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I just had spaghetti with boar meat for lunch, myself[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-04-2004, 05:25 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

lol. Oh she was makin fun of em for bein slow when they showed up. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] and some of the lil guys couldnt even reach the footpegs on they quads they have to teeter over the side to reach and they did 25 miles. i was really kinda shocked that the lil tiny guys could pull off that sorta distance. Mighta been like 22 or sompin cuz the long loop was 32 do to reroutes from logging. but all the lil kids were commin thru with a smile and thats whats important.

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel