Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2004, 03:13 PM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Originally posted by: Trasher
Originally posted by: Trasher
WOW
you had me going there[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

What model Toyo's are you running? The XT's or the BS[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
I was talking 'bout you

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
On my Toyo person I run Toyo JoAT / BS Its an intriguing Tread pattern [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Yea, it keeps pushing it aside[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] so, you can spit out more[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-16-2004, 03:42 PM
Pro Rider

okay, i pm'ed Toyo for the new tiara. but i'm really worried. i thot tiaras were for princesses and beauty pagaent winners. i think he's setting me up to be his prison B in drag!!those southern Washington boys are all in-bred and will settle for their brothers if their sisters are already taken by their pa[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img].

Old 09-16-2004, 03:47 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

LOL ned your a piece of work. and J4K quensland or Australian cattle dogs and good dogs too. I really Like Aussie x Cattle Dog crosses, Man difference between the two is that Cattledogs mature mentally much faster and are a bit more aggressive.

Old 09-16-2004, 03:52 PM
Quad Patrol

Ned, I agree with you on being set up by Toyo. My daughter wore a Tiara at a wedding. But, I read the wesite with some of the Pope's wearing their appropriate head gear. And, it does refer to it, as a Tiara. So, your are wearing a Tiara[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]Nice job Toyo[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

And being the "Toyo the rolling cowboy" you are[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]you sure know your dogs[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-16-2004, 04:13 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

What do you want to know about a dog.? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] have have resources into K9 genetics beyond belief i could create a dog for any purpose that would be perfect. its like playing god!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] herding dogs can be difficult with children. Mud always saw kids as sheep. and had a bit of a nipping / herding problem when he was younger. If the kids were good he would steal em, heard em away, and if they were bad (ie running in the house) he would bite em on the bottom. and he doesnt like fat girls [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-16-2004, 04:22 PM
Quad Patrol

I never trust a working dog[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]They like nipping you on the back of the leg. Always, hated it when I'd go out on a ranch or farm and they would say "they're ok, they woun't hurt you" yea right, as they nip at the back of my leg. "OC" works great[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]and if, you have to go back out there, they remember the effects too[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-16-2004, 04:22 PM
Pro Rider

What do you want to know about a dog.? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] have have resources into K9 genetics beyond belief i could create a dog for any purpose that would be perfect. its like playing god!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] herding dogs can be difficult with children. Mud always saw kids as sheep. and had a bit of a nipping / herding problem when he was younger. If the kids were good he would steal em, heard em away, and if they were bad (ie running in the house) he would bite em on the bottom. and he doesnt like fat girls [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Doesn't like the fat ones?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

It's funny how some dogs act differently around certain people or animals. Go figure............

Old 09-16-2004, 04:59 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Dogs are a very good judge of character and intentions. as for nipping Dogs when they come up behind ya lift you foot , allotrta times they will check off to the side. if they come again lift and make contact with their head. if they come agin turn around a deliver a swift kick of justice to the ribs with the top of your foot not your toe. they will stop. one more step past the kick grab em at the base of their skull pin em to the ground and go in for a bite on the ear or jowels. that dog wont mess with ya agin. I am a human dog / horse / duck... lol. I can speak their languages fluently. all dogs love me. i dunno what it is about me but im the best dog in the whole world [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I think its the sheep liver and stuff in my pocket has sompin to do with it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-16-2004, 06:34 PM
Pro Rider

Dogs are a very good judge of character and intentions. as for nipping Dogs when they come up behind ya lift you foot , allotrta times they will check off to the side. if they come again lift and make contact with their head. if they come agin turn around a deliver a swift kick of justice to the ribs with the top of your foot not your toe. they will stop. one more step past the kick grab em at the base of their skull pin em to the ground and go in for a bite on the ear or jowels. that dog wont mess with ya agin. I am a human dog / horse / duck... lol. I can speak their languages fluently. all dogs love me. i dunno what it is about me but im the best dog in the whole world [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I think its the sheep liver and stuff in my pocket has sompin to do with it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
or perhaps it is the identical genetic and intellectual match??you are a real hound-dog.

gosh, i'm sorry. what was i thinkin. that really makes me an a$$hole, so now i should fit right in. how do I change my new avatar?? and thanks for your hard work Toyo.

Old 09-16-2004, 06:40 PM
Pro Rider

it's okay, i got it. eeeww, eeeww, i feel like a queen with my new tiara. I'm gonna run, no saunter, home and try on some of Maude's panties and bra.... er, ah.., different than the ones I'm already wearing.

does this mean i can now adminster papal dispensation??

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel