Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2004, 12:39 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

over 30 posts per day[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] That Toyo has more posts than his tires have miles[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-16-2004, 12:48 PM
Elite Pro Rider

If his posts were people, he'd be China.

Old 09-16-2004, 01:02 PM
Pro Rider

at least every single one is filled with valueable information that we can use in our daily lives[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-16-2004, 01:07 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Ok, you validated your posts[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I will not question it again[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Confused, I'm thinking about going to Oregon in March, while your there. It's a little to far out to plan it yet. But, the way I'm thinking about it, is, even if it's for a 2-4 day stay. It might be worth it; 1. To finally make it up there to ride the Oregon Coast[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] and 2. If, you can travel this far down south, I'll try to meet you there. Don't think I'll make it that far north[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Toyo, could you make it there for at least a weekend?
Yeah i can make it anywhere anytime pretty much. I was gonna say i will have to come down and crash the partay [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-16-2004, 01:09 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Originally posted by: Trasher
at least every single one is filled with valueable information that we can use in our daily lives[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
SHUT UP BEAVIS!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] What great topic would you like me to expound on? The theory behind High pressure injection and how the atomized fuel creates more power? How you run a diesel rich and you burn it up run a gas rich and it runs cooler? why is that????? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-16-2004, 01:13 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Cowboy up![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-16-2004, 01:15 PM
Pro Rider

Can you please expound on how you can test the injector pop off pressure to balance your injectors by using only a bike pump filled with Bud light?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] LOL[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-16-2004, 01:17 PM
Pro Rider

uuh uuh uuh cool

Old 09-16-2004, 01:26 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Originally posted by: Trasher
Can you please expound on how you can test the injector pop off pressure to balance your injectors by using only a bike pump filled with Bud light?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] LOL[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Well as a matter of fact[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] When testing Hydralic injectors popoff pressure you need to Use A substance such as bud light. the reason behind this is to ensure if you get water and or diesel in your oil and it can cause it to foam. such as beer thru a bike pump [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] you rather it pop off external than lauch the injector head into your piston and rattle around in the cylinder. so make sure you drain your fuel seperator often. I know first hand that Those injectors explode when they get water in em [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 09-16-2004, 01:27 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Man thats the biggest line of BS i ever heard. well except the PSD injectors Cannot take water. have lost 14 total to water in the fuel.

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel