Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2004, 03:27 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: Whitewater
Oh, come on...Confused is a big fat jerk.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
I've been a busy boy this week, too. I just got another promotion / more responsibility / no more pay.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] This new position is going to put me on a plane a couple of times a month.
Hoss- I think you are working for the same company as I[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Travel more away from home, do more, more responsibility, same pay.
These big wigs must have gone to the same management classes[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-23-2004, 03:28 PM
Pro Rider

the biggest mistake your wife made was admitting a speed greater than the posted limit. speeding is an "absolute" charge meaning if you admit being 1 MPH over, you've conceded guilt. Skinner is correct about change in date. the first date is made with the officer's schedule in mind, and they often have a whole day of disputed tickets to appear on, that keeps them in court for the day so as to not waste their time. the changed date is more random and you have a better chance of a no-show.

I thought the constitution gave an accused the right to confront their accuser? How can this be circumvented by the DA reading the officer's report/notes? that's hearsay! the DA wasn't there. you could question/request the service records for the radar instrument used to pronounce your alleged guilt. it also has to be checked for accuracy (before every use??).

good thing Toyo wasn't the cop, you're wife might be hanging from a tree in good 'ol frontier justice!

Old 09-23-2004, 04:04 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: nedflanders

good thing Toyo wasn't the cop, you're wife might be hanging from a tree in good 'ol frontier justice!
Ned- your wrong. According to the One Fly rule book speeding only demands getting hit with a baseball bat and tied to the back of his quad for a couple of miles[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

LOL ( Just kidding my good buddy One Fly)

Old 09-23-2004, 04:33 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Originally posted by: Trasher
Originally posted by: nedflanders

Ned- your wrong. According to the One Fly rule book speeding only demands getting hit with a baseball bat and tied to the back of his quad for a couple of miles[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

LOL ( Just kidding my good buddy One Fly)
Naaa [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] women cought speeding are just asked to get naked and pose for pictures for my **** site [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] ohh um i mean.. dam. yeah The just get a spanking for every MPH they was over the limit. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Men? hmmm yeah beat them with a bat and drag em behing the cruiser sounds like good times.. Naaaa actually i really wouldnt ever pull anyone over for speeding unless it looked like they were endangering other citizens. if their just driving fast and not weaving in and out and stuff. id leave em alone. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-23-2004, 04:35 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

As for the reading the officers write up on the incident. Yes the judge can and does allow this to happen. My attorney was pissed and he is a judge aswell. it was crap so we didnt get an oppertunity to question the officer. I woulda kicked him in the nutz [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I love cops messin with other people just leave me alone [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-23-2004, 05:37 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Whitewater
Oh, come on...Confused is a big fat jerk.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
I've been a busy boy this week, too. I just got another promotion / more responsibility / no more pay.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] This new position is going to put me on a plane a couple of times a month.
boy, are you ever dumb! no pay increase? what'd they do, make you executive VP and no raise?that's a banking industry trick. the old saying, "it's better to appear the fool than to open one's mouth (or worse yet, document by way of chat-room post) and remove all doubt".. sure applies here. Fool.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 09-23-2004, 05:39 PM
Elite Pro Rider

I don't think she ever admitted to speeding, just that she glanced at the speedo when she saw the officer and that she was not doing 74. It was actually the officer that said "you were still speeding". My thought is if you are speeding you are taking a chance that you will get caught. If you get picked out of 10 other people that were speeding and only you are the one to be ticketed though ****, pay up. However, if you know you are doing 12 MPH over then that is what you are assuming the risk for, not 19 MHP over because you may not have been willing to take that chance.

Funny thing, my wife made a couple hundred mile commute yesterday to the big city. She called me and said "I can't believe how long the drive seems when you are trying stay within the speed limit!"[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-23-2004, 05:40 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM watch out for the holy one!!!

Old 09-23-2004, 05:42 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

I toatally Here that drivin the speed limit makes the drive take for ever. I usually dont even look at my speedometer I just go whatever spped is comfortable in relation to surrounding traffic. I turn my dash lights off when driving at night

Old 09-23-2004, 05:43 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Whitewater, I went the other direction...less work, more freedom, and a little more $$$. It can be done.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel