Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2004, 02:47 AM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
did u get that ticket AFTER flashing tin? I can't believe fellow officer would be such a stickler. I mean, c'mon, that's one of the few fringe benefits, and i like i said, i can't see your violation being so hardcore to have PO'ed the guy. you guys put up with enough crud, you should get that one little benefit. But then a general duties RCMP once told me, "Oh, he must be a traffic cop. those guys are all a$$holes".
He knew who I was, I was doing I think, 70 in a 55, pulling a trailer[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] And it was a CHP. Some of those guys, would cite their own mother[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
You do the job because, that's, what I was put on this earth to do[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]Not to many benefits like the ones your mentioning[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 09-26-2004, 03:00 AM
Quad Patrol

For us, we don't hand out fines/bail amount. We can use are discretion on how many violations we want to cite you for. Depends on seriousness of the violation, attitude, any priors, are you going to jail for something separate? maybe dope in the car or a warrant? A lot can sway the decision I make. But, I also make my decisions based on, not totally screwing someone either. Usless, of course, you deserve it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] And some do[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

"and kicked her in the crotch so hard, she coulda had a shoelace for a kid!" Makes me hurt just thinking about it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-26-2004, 03:07 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

[quote]
Originally posted by: rescuediver
I just can't answer that question.
that's okay, it was a rhetorical question. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] (one that requires no answer). [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-26-2004, 03:12 AM
Quad Patrol

[quote]
Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
Originally posted by: rescuediver
I just can't answer that question.
that's okay, it was a rhetorical question. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] (one that requires no answer). [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
That I knew[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-27-2004, 12:54 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Finally got all settled after getting back. Shower was the first thing on the agenda as it was REALLY dusty up there. We rode for about 3 hours actual riding time...maybe. I'll post of a few choice pics in my gallery. Have to fix several as my camera has decided it wants to go on the fritz...or it's just an ID10T error which it could be. But I think a new one is in order. It just hasn't been right since I used it as a cussion during a crash.

About a 35 mile trip, I think. Had a lot of fun crawling up the route. About flipped over backwards one time. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

What pics I don't post in my gallery will be on my yahoo profile.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 09-27-2004, 03:02 AM
Air Cooled Rider

ok, my computer is seriously going to be beat on later. Not sure what's up with it. Look for pics tomorrow. I'm tired of fighting the blasted thing.

Old 09-27-2004, 01:34 PM
Air Cooled Rider

I posted a few pics and waiting approval of a moderating...hint hint MD.

Here's the rest of the photos.

Old 09-27-2004, 01:40 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
. But I think a new one is in order. It just hasn't been right since I used it as a cussion during a crash.

About a 35 mile trip, I think. Had a lot of fun crawling up the route. About flipped over backwards one time. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

What pics I don't post in my gallery will be on my yahoo profile.
Black & Red- Cameras don't make very good landing pillows do they?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] 35 miles doesn't sound like a lot but sometimes you might spend an hour going through a mile of tough trail. Good fun! Can't wait to see the pics

Old 09-27-2004, 02:12 PM
Quad Patrol

I got the hint skinner[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]They are approved[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]At first, I didn't think they took, but now they are all loaded[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Got a little washed out by the sun[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]That smog looks like crap[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 09-27-2004, 02:22 PM
Pro Rider

That was some great riding! Now just to get my pics uploaded!

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel