Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2004, 05:47 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

I have probably said it here. or somewhere else. But i totally believe that going faster than everyone else is safer for me. Because i watch the road ahead. I mean i watch my mirrors and stuff. and check out all the girls in the cars as i go by. But man i wanna be no where around all these people eating bowls of cerial, or reading books, or watching movies. Pay attention to the road people. basically the less time you spend next to anycar on the road the safer you are that reduces the likely hood that car will hit you. as in washington if your gonna be the fastest truck on the road then you just watch way ahead and if you see brake lights in known locations of police activity slow down there is prolly a cop up there. as for em sneakin up behind ya. when you goin down the road slow people fill up the gaps [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] tough for em to sneak in there. Then you just have to watch for aircraft buit thats only in the summer in the winter they cant see ya.

Old 09-23-2004, 05:48 PM
Pro Rider

Well, the jury is still out on the $$$ thing. I was just made a Corporate Director, so they better cough up some $$$. If not, I guess I'll go work somewhere else.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Hey Ned / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _, shut the hell up.... I know where you live and I think your old lady would dig me.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-23-2004, 05:49 PM
Elite Pro Rider

I use to fly once or twice a month...quick overnight turnaround trips. I liked it for a while but grew tired of it, especially after 9/11. Now I only fly 2 or 3 times a year and have a respresentative go in my place at a smaller cost to the company.

However, the wife tends to think she is my boss but she doesn't pay very well at all.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 09-23-2004, 05:50 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Trasher
Originally posted by: nedflanders

good thing Toyo wasn't the cop, you're wife might be hanging from a tree in good 'ol frontier justice!
Ned- your wrong. According to the One Fly rule book speeding only demands getting hit with a baseball bat and tied to the back of his quad for a couple of miles[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

LOL ( Just kidding my good buddy One Fly)
I thot it was a day in the gallows!

And yeah, I don't like confused either. He's one of those icicle heads from Canada. we should just reclaim Canada for the resources we could rape and pillage outta there. then we could use it as a nuclear waste site. And no crying enviro-freaks to stop us. Springfield would like that.

Old 09-23-2004, 05:51 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Whitewater
Hey Ned / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _, shut the hell up.... I know where you live and I think your old lady would dig me.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-23-2004, 05:53 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Originally posted by: Trasher

good thing Toyo wasn't the cop, you're wife might be hanging from a tree in good 'ol frontier justice!
Ned- your wrong. According to the One Fly rule book speeding only demands getting hit with a baseball bat and tied to the back of his quad for a couple of miles[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

LOL ( Just kidding my good buddy One Fly)
I thot it was a day in the gallows!

And yeah, I don't like confused either. He's one of those icicle heads from Canada. we should just reclaim Canada for the resources we could rape and pillage outta there. then we could use it as a nuclear waste site. And no crying enviro-freaks to stop us. Springfield would like that.
And thats a day in the stocks in town square with tomatoes in baskets for the towns people to throw at you [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] $1 buys you 2 tomatoes to throw at the accused [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] just think of all the revenue. its like goin to a carnival. Take the kids down. family event

I guess im the only one that likes the confused one [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Not even neddy boy can appriciate his quickwitted canadian humor. Maybe confused will pop on a lil later and chew *** on Ned!!! lol

Old 09-23-2004, 05:55 PM
Pro Rider

I wish Confusedashell would chew on my ***....he's kind of cute.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-23-2004, 05:57 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Originally posted by: Whitewater
I wish Confusedashell would chew on my ***....he's kind of cute.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Boyz Boyz Boyz. MD gonna have his work cut out for him this evening with all this chewin *** out talk [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-23-2004, 06:09 PM
Pro Rider

Toyo, going the speed limit makes you a hazard to all the other drivers going 10 over. in driving school they tell ya it's safer to go with the flow, than to rigidly stick to the speed limit like some **** loser. sounds like more folks need one of those high performance dae-woos that Skinner drives[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img].

Drifter (Just4...did Confused ever give you one of those awful names that stuck?now that you're more involved, you really need one), i thot from you're original saga (j/k) that the cop said she was doing 74, and then the wife corrected her to 65 or 67. and the cop's comment "well, you were still speeding".. would seem to imply she mentioned some speed to the cop, over the posted limit.

Hoss, as you probably know, Muade died tragically at a Nascar race. Thanks for bringing up all those suppressed images of her tragic death. I wouldn't say you're an a$$hole, but i knew a guy just like you, and he was! I bet you like to give people an extra kick when they're down, just to get your perverted jollies. I'll probably need another month of grief counselling again, just because of you! Thanks, you're a real pal![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 09-23-2004, 06:14 PM
Pro Rider

it makes perfectly good sense about Hoss chewin that, tho. remeber the story about Hoss bein in the rough cowboy bar, the big burly cowboy comes in from the range and annouces , "Where's the food!? I'm
so hungry, i could eat the a$$ outta a cow!!" And Hoss peeps up in his most feminie voice, "Moo-moo!" .

if i was confused, i'd be concerned about getting slipped the tongue during the chewing process.

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel