Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2004, 01:28 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

BlackandRed, I've heard something similar about having better chances of the officer not showing to the 2nd court date. I'm still not so sure it would be worth the risk of taking the point if defeated. I don't know much about the radar accuracy either but it seems to me that from the angle at which my wife described the shot it could have very easily have picked up the faster approaching car. In any case, I would think the office would have noticed the "faster" approaching car and found it to be a better catch. My wife thinks it may have something to do with her driving my nice, new, shinny PSD...who knows?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 09-23-2004, 02:38 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Umm it doesnt matter if the officer shows or not. He wrote a report and the prosecutor can move to use that as the officers testimony and your screwed. best case you get a reduction in the fine unless you can prove that he didnt have his gun calibrated properly.

Old 09-23-2004, 02:39 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Worst yet when i drove an obnoxious car i was be boppin along at 45 in a 45 and a BMW passed me at 60 and the police man pulls me over and writes in his report i was the only car and i was radard and yadda yadda when it was the car that passed me!!!!! Crap i tell ya (EDIT) and this is proof that he had seen me haulin *** around and knew i usually drove fast so i was gettin stuck on a day when i wasnt doin anything. Police men remember you. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-23-2004, 02:49 PM
Elite Pro Rider

D@mn I should have been an attorney! I guess my parents pretty much screwed me out of that career...they raised me with morals.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-23-2004, 02:51 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Dang Cowboy, you sure are slacking on your post numbers lately. I mean what are you doing working or something?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 09-23-2004, 02:52 PM
Pro Rider

Yeah, cops really suck!!! Isn't that right MD.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Hey, what happened to confused?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 09-23-2004, 02:58 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Just4Kicks
D@mn I should have been an attorney! I guess my parents pretty much screwed me out of that career...they raised me with morals.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I guess my kids won't be one also

Old 09-23-2004, 03:09 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Trasher
Hoss- I checked on a tailgate for your truck and it would cost you about $785.00 to get a new one and have it painted. Try to work the stealership and see if they will replace it under warranty. The worse that can happen is that they say no
Creator, thanks for the info.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-23-2004, 03:12 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

The confused one has been busy with work running around. last i talked to him on the phone the other day. I was tryin to get him to scam the canadian government for me. but that was a no go. he is a good guy. DAMMIT [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Yeah i been workin it sucks. my hard earned 32 posts a day is gonna dwindle. its very depressing. I have had a real rough wee with concentration as well. i dunno all i can think about is riding my quad and my horse. and work is a secondary thing. But i have to get a approx 400 slide powerpoint presentation at least framed up so some content can be added. and then after i get it framed up it will be back burnered for another presentation i gonna have to whip up and it has to be put on first week of november. Dam litigation.

Old 09-23-2004, 03:17 PM
Pro Rider

Oh, come on...Confused is a big fat jerk.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
I've been a busy boy this week, too. I just got another promotion / more responsibility / no more pay.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] This new position is going to put me on a plane a couple of times a month.

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel