Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2004, 06:00 PM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
i was really kinda shocked that the lil tiny guys could pull off that sorta distance. Mighta been like 22 or sompin cuz the long loop was 32 do to reroutes from logging. but all the lil kids were commin thru with a smile and thats whats important.
You got that right[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]Coming through with a smile[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I love watching kids ride, it's a great joy[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]That every kid should try.

Old 10-04-2004, 06:05 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

I concurr they should but there are alotta lame-o "parents" that have bubble wrapped children that only watch tv their whole lives. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 10-04-2004, 06:07 PM
Pro Rider

well yes, it'd be nice for all kids to ride, but it's just too darn-diddley-doe expensive. altho Rod and Todd love riding the 25 cent motorized quad machines out front of Walmart. a little scary tho.

Old 10-04-2004, 06:11 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

*Rolling eyes* Ohhh ned. your poor children have a lack of adrenaline in their lifes wich is proven to stimulate the brain.

Old 10-04-2004, 09:56 PM
Pro Rider

Sheesh...what a day.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] I think Delta is trying to fit another seating row on the 737 (no room for Hoss). First class is the only way to go.

I see that this thread almost came to a screeching halt today. I guess everyone is busy.

Miss Kitty, happy 24th.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I hope you had a nice B-day (psst...guys, is that a good enough suck up?).[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-04-2004, 11:58 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: powerstroke01
I wanted this.. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...category=66470
Did you guys see this? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 10-05-2004, 02:21 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

you notice that too hoss. them planes are made for little people. AZZZ KIZZER

Yeah I seen that tub trailer. pretty sweet. but um practical??? now if it had a keg cooler with taps and whatnot. ohh dam [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] and a slide out barb-Q now were talkin. and then naked girls dancin on the deck and takin a dip in the tub. woooo ok.

So im bowlin tonight. Im throwin a pretty good ball now a days and i just gotta refine placement a lil more for consistency. got a couple points for the team. so anyway. one of my teamates Girlfriends is down there and she kinda gets a lil drunk and starts showin us her boobies [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Their large boobies to boot. and yeah were bsin and i was bouncin quarters at the cups and then she pulls her shirt down agin like a basked and i bounced it right in her cleavage. then she flips the coin out and another dude on my team whose wife we were harrasing on the nextel picks up the quarter and plops it in his mouth. then he starts chokin on it and coughs it accross the table it bounces and right back between the boobies. Holy cow i was dyin great times [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] i tell ya i dunn how the hell we get away with girls exposing breasts in a public place. but oh well [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

this dude when we was leavin in a 96 psd crew cab white he musta just got it cuz he didnt know howto drive it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 10-05-2004, 02:27 AM
Pro Rider

you notice that too hoss. them planes are made for little people. AZZZ KIZZER

Yeah I seen that tub trailer. pretty sweet. but um practical??? now if it had a keg cooler with taps and whatnot. ohh dam [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] and a slide out barb-Q now were talkin. and then naked girls dancin on the deck and takin a dip in the tub. woooo ok.

So im bowlin tonight. Im throwin a pretty good ball now a days and i just gotta refine placement a lil more for consistency. got a couple points for the team. so anyway. one of my teamates Girlfriends is down there and she kinda gets a lil drunk and starts showin us her boobies [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Their large boobies to boot. and yeah were bsin and i was bouncin quarters at the cups and then she pulls her shirt down agin like a basked and i bounced it right in her cleavage. then she flips the coin out and another dude on my team whose wife we were harrasing on the nextel picks up the quarter and plops it in his mouth. then he starts chokin on it and coughs it accross the table it bounces and right back between the boobies. Holy cow i was dyin great times [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] i tell ya i dunn how the hell we get away with girls exposing breasts in a public place. but oh well [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

this dude when we was leavin in a 96 psd crew cab white he musta just got it cuz he didnt know howto drive it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Playing the three B's- Beer, bowling, and Boobies[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] just not in that order[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-05-2004, 02:36 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Originally posted by: Trasher
Playing the three B's- Beer, bowling, and Boobies[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] just not in that order[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
actually in that exact order [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] got there had a beer, started bowling, then she showed up had a few beers and a couple shots and ya know cuz of My good looks and country charm I get their clothes off every time [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Ok Ok it was the booze, but i had to try [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-05-2004, 02:47 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

cool trailer. not bad sale price considering it cost more than double that to build. wouldn't the momentum of the water in the tub cause control/handling problems? how would ya keep the water heated? very interesting design up front. i guess the other 2 quads go on top of the tub, with a cover.

ya, curling starts for me this week. lotsa fun. men's league tho, but the ladies play after. Toyo, can come you come up here and get some of them to do those neat tricks? When Calgary went to the Stanley Cup finals this year (that's hockey for the rest of ya), the streets were littered with top flashing chicks.

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel