Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2004, 12:39 PM
Royalty Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

You really should stop talking bad about woman drives before I have to kick some butt in here. Its men who drive crazy fast and try to be stunt men...

Old 10-06-2004, 12:50 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

easy there queeny. men may drive crazy fast.. but who crashes more when the drive crazy fast? Personal data here of all the people i know. (I know alllooota people) of the guys that drive crazy fast only 1 has put an M3 into a telephone pole (he says he was goin 25 but i would say more like 60 (in a 20 mph corner in the rain)) now all the guys pretty much drive crazy. and of the girls I know quite a number of them and of the ones that drive crazy i know of 6 bad accidents while driving crazy. Numbers speak for themselves. Now i aint sayin that there are women who can drive but even so id be skeered by her too [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Im scared to ride most people in general [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] and i will not, I repeat WILL NOT ride on the back of a quad with a woman. thats just too much weight over the back tires and they dont steer and flip over to easy. Oh wait I guess if she is facing backwards and i still have the grips [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-06-2004, 03:29 PM
Royalty Rider

Depends...on what type of grips were talking about. I dont know, guess it all depends on what your into [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-07-2004, 12:41 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Well I managed to find myself wasting away 13 hours of my life today in Mendota (or on the way to and from...twice.) Had to come back because the Square D rep screwed up and gave us: wrong fuses for a starter, wrong replacement coil for a starter (fit a 40HP starter we had, but it needed to be in a 75-100HP starter) and umm...wthell was the other thing oh "heaters" (overload units.) Gave us heaters for a different starter (the same one that had the wrong fuses.)

So me and electrician finally got everything all wired up. Fed the new panel from an existing starter that fed the 75HP pump. 480V worked great. We tossed the fuses in to the 480/120V transformer. Nice buzz from the transformer (normal) then it went quiet...fuses blew. Ugh. At about 5:30pm. Next panel will be forgoing the fuses and using a breaker. So I go back tomorrow as the customer needs water.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 10-07-2004, 01:18 AM
Quad Patrol

That suxs[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Nothing like driving all day (other then a PSD or atv[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img])and nothing was accomplished[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Have you made it up north yet? They're still moving along on the center

Old 10-07-2004, 01:34 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Man oh man. I went out tonight and layed on a million matresses and i dunno what the hell kinda bed i wanna get. GRRRRRR its a big descision to commit 2 grand to 6 grand on a friggin bed i gonna sleep on for the next 20 years or sompin

Old 10-07-2004, 01:45 AM
Quad Patrol

We've learned not to spend that kind of money on matresses anymore. Bought a expensive one few years back and it was a piece of crap. Even rotated it on a regular basis, to no avail[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]We bought a matress at Costco, and it's been 2 years, for what we spent on it, it's worth it so far.

Old 10-07-2004, 01:57 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Yeah i was thinkin about just gettin a temperpedic Memory foam bed. they are prolly the most comfy one i laid on all night and cost less than 2 g for a queen size... (shhh i have to fit it next to my sewing machine) [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-07-2004, 02:02 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
(shhh i have to fit it next to my sewing machine) [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

LOL, You know sewing is the step, just below quilting[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Maybe you and LJ's mom can exchange patterns[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-07-2004, 02:04 AM
Quad Patrol

Cool Avator, and you are a "Post Ho Patrol"[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Coming up on 2000[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel