Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2004, 06:10 PM
Royalty Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

You shouldnt ever be passenger. You should never make a woman drive you places. Thats just wrong...

Old 10-05-2004, 06:15 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Originally posted by: dancingqueen
You shouldnt ever be passenger. You should never make a woman drive you places. Thats just wrong...
AMEN SISTER!!! But when it aint my woman and the other dudes to much of a sissy to tell her to get in the passenger seat she can drive when werenot in the car. well i was at a loss. as i had a suspended liscense at the time. I will drive by myself before riding with most women. I got skeeerrred so bad way back in drivers ed in rush hour traffic and this girl was drivin and she wigged out and just parked the friggin car in the middle of the freeway. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 10-05-2004, 06:26 PM
Royalty Rider

When I take DaBeech off-roading in the Jeep...you should see how big his eyes get! Lol...I think I scare him [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-05-2004, 06:37 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

I gaurantee you skeeeerr him. I just dont like to be a passenger. Im a driver. must have to do with bein a control freak or trust issue. I just notice everything about peoples driving swerving and not watching the road and so forth.

Old 10-05-2004, 07:07 PM
Elite Pro Rider

I know what you mean about some people not being able to drive....sheez!

I mean hell, I can be doing 90 in the dark without headlights, driving with one knee while holding a beer in one hand and a big fat stogie in the other and I don't have any problem at all. Some people![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 10-05-2004, 07:12 PM
Elite Pro Rider

OH and uh, I am kidding of course.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-05-2004, 07:39 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITY!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I believe you could do it man. there are allotta people i would be more worried about driving sober than you intoxicated in the dark with no lights [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 10-05-2004, 08:36 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITY!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I believe you could do it man. there are allotta people i would be more worried about driving sober than you intoxicated in the dark with no lights [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Listen here Fartman, or is that cartman. Whatever[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Being driven around by your wife or GF is just plain un-manly and crazy. That would mean that one more female driver on the road[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Do the public a favor and drive that puppy[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] then drive the vehicle[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-05-2004, 08:40 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

HEY MR!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I am all for keepin women off the road, Well unless they are driving naked [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] but yeah. when your driving it is not time for beauty school, or brushin your teef, or reading a book or magazine, ITS TIME TO DRIVE and pay attention to the road

Old 10-05-2004, 08:51 PM
Pro Rider

I drove from Phoenix to Tucson today (two hours @ 80mph) and this chicky was talking on the phone all the way[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel