Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2004, 08:54 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

DOH!!! mrs Creator is on the line!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 10-05-2004, 11:14 PM
Pro Rider

Time for a quick "check-in" here. You guys crack me up. Now, when I'M home, I make my wife drive everywhere. I put in about 2500/3000 miles a week in the truck, plus the 210 miles total of commute driving. Let me tell you, I WANT my wife to drive! Lucky thing she's a good driver, cuz there's nothing worse than driving a truck driver around, cuz "we know everything"... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Nevertheless, I enjoyed your string of comments, cuz I used to think like that - before I went on the road.

And of course, what do we do on vacation? Why, we hook up the travel trailer with the ATV trailer behind, and take off driving. Driving is what I love and thank God there's a way to make good money doing it.

Old 10-05-2004, 11:24 PM
Pro Rider

I can't believe you He-Man-Woman-Haters bagging on women drivers. I'm quite disgusted about alll of your comments.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] If you would but enbrace the woman driver, then you might find the feminine side within you. I love women and they deserve respect!!!!!!

I know I have found that I love it when wifey drives. I like that nervous feeling in the pit of my stomach and the acceleration / braking movements of my feet on the floor of the car...it's like a calf workout all rolled into one. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-05-2004, 11:26 PM
Pro Rider

10-4 good buddy[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-06-2004, 12:01 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
okay, it's been awhile since we've been on topic. How often does your wife wash your PSD? Mine washes my truck about 3 times to my one. Takes her about an hour or so. Crewcab, dually... don't get any bigger.The roof is an especially ugly pig to scrub down good, and the visor. She always does that foam crap to the tires to dress them up. She even vacuumed it and cleaned the interior this time. I credit myself for the excellent training. Jr. took the XR80 for a ride tonight when i got home from work. still struggling a little with kick-start, but i showed him how to jump-start off the quad deck ramp, and he got that figured out really quick. Also doing excellent with a clutch. Maybe mama will let me sell the XR70 now! And i found a short cut to our big vacant riding lot, but it requires about 1/8-1/4 mile on paved road (no traffic, dead end). sure would be a lot nicer than loading it onto the quad deck tho, especially for such a short distance. As long as we don't see any police....... aren't i teaching him well at a young age?; how to avoid law enforcement!
For a wash and a simple detail it takes me about 2 hours.. Maybe a lil bit less.
For a full detail it will take me a good 10 hours or more. Of course the work hardly ever shows since we live on a dirt road but that fine. It looks good on the driveway.

Old 10-06-2004, 01:42 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Id still drive. and Hoss your a nutso!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] remember your thread??? NEVER TRUST A WOMAN!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
How can it possibly take that long to wash the truck. my god. I can wash the outsdide in about 10 minutes and Wax it in another hour. Vaccum and amoral the inside and rain-x the windows in another hour. so maybe 2.5 hours with a smoke break or two in there. full detail. Get your hustle on. 75 gallons a minute on the water dont hurt the washing effort either [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-06-2004, 01:43 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Oh and i got long hair dogs that shed allot and their hair sticks like velcro thats the only reason it takes as long as it does.

Old 10-06-2004, 03:46 AM
Quad Patrol

You guys are killing me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I know what you are saying about women drivers[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]I swear, the next time I buy a car, they are going to have to put a brake on the passenger side[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]Once in awhile, the wife does drive. I hardly ever drive her mountaineer, so when she does drive, it's in that thing. I try to fall asleep[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I hear, there is no pain associated with death[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] this way[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-06-2004, 03:50 AM
Quad Patrol

For a wash and a simple detail it takes me about 2 hours.. Maybe a lil bit less.
For a full detail it will take me a good 10 hours or more. Of course the work hardly ever shows since we live on a dirt road but that fine. It looks good on the driveway.[/quote]

There's a local car wash (and one of very few) that will let me drive my truck thru their machines. It cost $8.00 for the works[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] And that includes their turbo vaccums[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] When I'm there, about every other week, it takes me about 1 hour to do everything.

Old 10-06-2004, 11:29 AM
Pro Rider

best $8 bucks ever spent[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel