Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2004, 02:08 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Yeah Cartman is great. When he was a cop he was so dam funny. you will respect my authority!!! and the people look all dazed like what the heck this kid sayin.. and then he would start whackin them with his stick. it was great..

I said shhh on the sewin machine [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] but yeah i can sew like a wild man. I have made quilts[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] Shirts, Shorts, Pants, Toys, hem things and anything else ya can do with one. lol. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] gotta be able to take care of my self. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-07-2004, 02:10 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

I never did learn how to knitt though [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 10-07-2004, 02:15 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

MD, In my "Kerry is a Fairy" thread on the long rant was it really that incoherant? granted i wasnt payin attention to spellin I just typed some stuff out first things that came to my mind after catchin up to the bungholes. i dunno I need to take some english classes or sompin and learn myself howto sound edmuncated n stuff [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-07-2004, 02:24 AM
Quad Patrol

I followed you just fine[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]Like I said, they need to open their mind. And a typical democrap, can't handle to much information.

Did you see this thread? This is Bull***

Old 10-07-2004, 02:35 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

yeah i been watchin that one stayin out. If i get involved in another one man its hard to keep track of these guys [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] foller em around and do a lil profiling. I have been toyin with goin in the army for operating enginners or sompin. I dont have too much desire to go infantry. When i was 17 and fixin to join the service I only wanted to to fly Choppers and prefferably Cobras then And would be apache now [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] and that dream was shatterd many years ago when i was at M.E.P.S.

Old 10-07-2004, 02:52 AM
Quad Patrol

I hear you about watching where you post. I came 8 hours away from staying in. If I did, I'd be retiring this year. I follow my old unit and they've been a few places[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I've recently looked into learning how to fly helicopters[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img],but, it's about $60,000[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] And I might not be able to do it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]Once, in a great while, I get to fly with my wife's crew[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-07-2004, 11:24 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Yeah. thats to aquire a comercial Helicopter Liscense. Private cost about30 - 40 but if you gonna get it may as well be able to make money at it. but even so..Its a large sum of moneys. tis why military woulda been the route to go fer it.

Old 10-07-2004, 12:35 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Yeah Cartman is great. When he was a cop he was so dam funny. you will respect my authority!!! and the people look all dazed like what the heck this kid sayin.. and then he would start whackin them with his stick. it was great..

I said shhh on the sewin machine [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] but yeah i can sew like a wild man. I have made quilts[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] Shirts, Shorts, Pants, Toys, hem things and anything else ya can do with one. lol. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] gotta be able to take care of my self. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Man 'oh man Fartman- Yer manlyness is on the line boy[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] sewing Quilts, toys, etc.
You would make someone a great wife[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-07-2004, 12:47 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Well ya know i have said for some time i need to marry some rich woman and stay home with the kids while she works [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-07-2004, 12:56 PM
Pro Rider

get out of the bowling alleys, put on your pimp suit, and hit the hot spots where the rich ones are lurking.
hey, it worked for John Kerry and look what he got[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel