Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2004, 01:16 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Took my girls to a Monster Truck show tonight[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] They or should I say, We, had a great time. Met the drivers[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] saw GraveDigger, Big Foot, Maximum Destruction, Scarlet Bandit (very cute driver), King Krunch, Bounty Hunter, El Matador, Hot Wheels and one more[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] . Had some MX motorcycles out there doing some sick tricks/jumps[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] First time my girls went to one, they want to go again[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]I'll post some pics, when I have a chance[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] We all agreed, they need to add atv's to the list of riders. And, seeing we talk PSDs here[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Have you guys seen the new Yellow, that Ford has put on their trucks? Man, I think the color is SweeT looking, Love the Brightness of it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]Also, I'm going to see, if the '05 grills[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] fit the '01s. Like the way they look[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]Speaking of PSDs, mine had it's 75,000 mile service today. Man, I'm putting the miles on[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]Only good thing about it, is I LOVE driving this truck[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Who was driving Gravedigger? King Krunch is from my old town. Used to drive by his house and shop alot..

Old 10-09-2004, 02:08 PM
Trailblazer

Hi Trasher,
I have a 1992 F350 4x4 crew cab w/7.3 w/150,000 miles on it & it's never been apart except for reg maintenance. It runs as good as new & looks pretty good considering it's age. Check out my pics, it's on there.
Don

Old 10-09-2004, 04:12 PM
Pro Rider

Welcome to the forums Don49. Sorry to hear about your son.

Congrats Lil' Joe...my older bro has XM and loves it. I'm kind of stuck with CD's, but that's okay. Most stations don't play the kind of music that I listen to...but I'm sure not into the crap that Creator listens to. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

And sorry all for my absenteeism (sp?). Work has been, well...lots of work. I've been handed a corporate job that has me busy. However, I just got a new Toshiba laptop yesterday with wireless highspeed.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] ....oh, my wife wants to know what the hell I'm doing siting on a PC (on a Saturday afternoon). I really need to get outside and do some PM's on my truck, car, 5th wheel, etc. (no rest for the wicked).

Glad to see that MD is checking out how the other half lives (monster truck people).[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] j/k

Skinner, got a big date planned for this evening? If not, I'll send some of my overflow to you.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Later gang...duty calls.

Old 10-09-2004, 04:16 PM
Quad Patrol

Who was driving Gravedigger? King Krunch is from my old town. Used to drive by his house and shop alot..[/quote]

LJ, Pablo Huffaker was driving Grave Digger. I was surprized at how many "locals" there are in the sport.

Old 10-09-2004, 04:26 PM
Quad Patrol

Yes, Welcome Don49[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]at the rate I'm logging miles[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I'll be joining the 150k club in about 1 1/2 years. Your bike looks sweet with the winch on it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Hoss, I hear you on the PM. I can't wait for football season to end[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]It kills my weekends[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]I'm slowing taking my honey do list down to nothing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]Need to re-do the trailer roof[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]I also need to swap out 4 atv tires[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]Not looking forward to it either, maybe run them to wally world and pay $24 to get them done.
I tell ya, there sure were a lot of rednecks there[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] But, the scenery was quite nice[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]and not the teeny boppers either[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]Actual moms[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] That's what I'm talking about[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]MD

Old 10-10-2004, 12:24 AM
Pro Rider

Who was driving Gravedigger? King Krunch is from my old town. Used to drive by his house and shop alot..
LJ, Pablo Huffaker was driving Grave Digger. I was surprized at how many "locals" there are in the sport.[/quote]

Sweet. I met Pablo a couple of years ago at an event. Ive always wanted to meet Dennis though. Someday. lol... And King Krunch is from Spring Texas btw. Or at least he was. Dunno if hes still there.

Old 10-10-2004, 03:23 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: powerstroke01
LJ, Pablo Huffaker was driving Grave Digger. I was surprized at how many "locals" there are in the sport.
Sweet. I met Pablo a couple of years ago at an event. Ive always wanted to meet Dennis though. Someday. lol... And King Krunch is from Spring Texas btw. Or at least he was. Dunno if hes still there.[/quote]

King Krunch is still from there[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]So, he's still your hometown hero[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-10-2004, 12:42 PM
Pro Rider

<DIV class=postcolor>You know you're from Fresno when...

1. You have to explain to friends from out of town what animal a "Tri-tip" comes from.

2. You think salsa goes on everything.

3. Drivers think a red light is just a suggestion.

4. Your out-of-town friends start to visit after October, but clear out before the end of April.

5. The best restaurants in town start with "El" or "Los."

6. You think $400 a month rent is way too high.

7. You know a swamp cooler is not a happy hour drink.

8. People break out coats when the temperature drops below 70.

9. The pool can be warmer than you are.

10. You realize that Valley Fever isn't a disco dance.

11. You still don't know your way around downtown.

12. Anywhere "and 99" is too far away.

13. You think you're better than people from Clovis.

14. Someone mentions the Fair and your thoughts immediately turn to Cinnamon Rolls.

15. You drive just as fast on a sunny day in June as a foggy day in December.

16. You have to explain to someone about "G Street."

17. The whole town shuts down at 11:00.

18. You complain about how boring Fresno is, but still make fun of people from Sanger, Selma, Dinuba, Orange Cove, Orosi, Caruthers, Kingsburg, Hanford, Parlier, Lemoore, Visalia, Tular, Porterville, etc.

19. You hadn't been to Manchester Center in 10 years until the movie theater opened.

20. You never knew how you managed before River Park.

21. Someone from out-of-town talks about how foggy it is and tell them, "Just wait."

22. You know not to take Shaw at 8, 12, or 5.

23. You swear there was an orchard there last week, where now there are houses. </DIV>

Old 10-10-2004, 05:13 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Originally posted by: powerstroke01
<DIV class=postcolor>You know you're from Fresno when...

1. You have to explain to friends from out of town what animal a "Tri-tip" comes from.
Didn't we just have this discussion?
4. Your out-of-town friends start to visit after October, but clear out before the end of April.
See 21.
6. You think $400 a month rent is way too high.
Not anymore.
7. You know a swamp cooler is not a happy hour drink.
I think I had to explain what those were to you. hehehe
11. You still don't know your way around downtown.
It's not really that hard to get around down there. Ever been to San Francisco? I rest my case.
12. Anywhere "and 99" is too far away.
Well, it is.
13. You think you're better than people from Clovis.
No, people from Clovis are better than people from Fresno. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
16. You have to explain to someone about "G Street."
I think they'v moved on to Blackstone, Motel Drive & Parkway. I think that would explain it to anyone not from here. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
18. You complain about how boring Fresno is, but still make fun of people from Sanger, Selma, Dinuba, Orange Cove, Orosi, Caruthers, Kingsburg, Hanford, Parlier, Lemoore, Visalia, Tular, Porterville, etc.
LOSERS. Wait, not Hanford. I know cool people there. LOL (That might bring Miss Kitty out again.)
21. Someone from out-of-town talks about how foggy it is and tell them, "Just wait."
You don't know fog until you've been in Fresno for December and January. Can't even see the end of the hood on a Ford Super Duty. Actually the worst is down around Kingsburg. Or anywhere along the Kings River as it actually HAS water in it.
22. You know not to take Shaw at 8, 12, or 5.
NO KIDDING!

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 10-10-2004, 10:46 PM
Pro Rider

HAhA.. I got those off the Fresno Street Racing board.

And yes i have been in the famous fresno fog. My mom and I went out one night to Walmart and couldnt see the signals. Or where we were going. I was useing the curbs as fealers. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] j/k!

And ive seen the "girls" out on blackstone before. haha

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel