Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2004, 02:37 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

enjoy Toyo. i just got back from Kelowna. My dad and i replaced the idler arms and all 4 shocks on my '97 GMC Safari van. sure did see a lotta Washington plates on the Coquihalla Hwy. I think there was a hockey tournament in the interior somewhere.

this was our Thanksgiving weekend. i see you guys had Columbus day. is that a holiday? did everyone get a 3 day weekend? I played golf with pa on saturday and shot my best round in 2 years. despite what that moron sportscaster said about Justin Mourneau and New Westminster (he plays for the Minnesota Twins... just like Corey Koskie..another Canadian, and Larry Walker for the Cards, and Paul Quantrill for the Yankees,and..). Oops, anyways, he said we have Moose in New West and 55 degrees is a hot sumer day. But it sure was warm and sunny on Saturday. We love those stereo-type images.

well, scuze me while i go shoot the polar bears before i hunker down in the igloo for the night. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-12-2004, 02:58 AM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Toyo, Happy roosting[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Confused, Your welcome on the information[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

It was that way at the pulls a few years ago. Now, they have security all over the place. I bet, there was about 30-40 in force[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]Didn't see any dricken fools this go around and it was actually pretty much a family gathering[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-12-2004, 03:03 AM
Quad Patrol

Confused, Yes, today was Columbus day. Some work places and Gov't agencies had a 3 day weekend. Some are taking tomorrow off, instead. I know what you mean about stereotyping, that's something, I myself have never done[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-12-2004, 11:06 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
well, scuze me while i go shoot the polar bears before i hunker down in the igloo for the night. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
"oh my.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] you just wait until PETA hears about this[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] You need a nice surround sound system in that Igloo. The rap music will sound great in there[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-12-2004, 02:55 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
this was our Thanksgiving weekend. i see you guys had Columbus day. is that a holiday? did everyone get a 3 day weekend?
Thanksgiving? WTH? And don't get me started on Columbus (AKA: Euro-trash / native destroyer / pre-conquistador).[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] And no, we didn't get the day off. We take all the lame government holiday's over the Christmas break (of course I'm expected to be at work every holiday).

Broke my winch cable on the 500.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] It also has a broken throttle cable, too.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] Oh well, it's only money. Does anyone have some they'll loan me?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-12-2004, 03:08 PM
Pro Rider

how did you bust those 2 cables? what was winch cable rated for?

Part of my mall space lease agreement for the Leftorium requires that I be open on Sunday. Being open on the day of the sabbath is just plain wrong. Luckily, I can hire a student for that day and not have to incur the wrath of Rev. Lovejoy for missing church while working.

Old 10-12-2004, 03:16 PM
Pro Rider

The winch is rated at 2000 lbs. I used it a lot this past year and it got tangled up in the spool / frayed.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] It actually broke while I was using the snowplow. Luckily it wasn't under a load, cuz I'm sure it would have come back at me and ruined my handsome good looks.

The throttle cable attachment was damaged when Kyler rolled it last July. I JB welded it, but it didn't hold.

Old 10-12-2004, 04:42 PM
Pro Rider

WTF is your 7 y/o son doing riding a Sportsman 500, and rolling it? Do you also let him drive your PSD? if he can't reach the pedals, you could probably make some blocks for his feet. They make 90cc kids models now ya know!

you got snow already? (hee-hee-hee, ha-ha-ha, snicker, snicker). [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I bet they don't even have snow in canada yet, where confused is. Happy plowing.

Old 10-12-2004, 05:12 PM
Pro Rider

It hasn't snowed here yet either[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-12-2004, 06:18 PM
Royalty Rider

Happy Tuesday everyone! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I didnt get a vacation [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel