Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2005, 03:57 AM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: Whitewater
Glad to see that you are going back to school...are you finishing your GED? Is it Adult High? or are you going to Sally Strothers "U"? TV repair maybe?
LOL! at the Sally Strother's tv repair[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] That was a good one[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-23-2005, 03:59 AM
Quad Patrol

Glad to see that you moved safely. Moving sucks.

Nice trailer...kind of pricey.
Yes it does[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Price was right for me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] ZERO cost[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] My good buddy bought it and the Wells Cargo trailer (that I have sitting in the drive way[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]) Use it whenever I need to

Old 08-23-2005, 04:00 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: dancingqueen
Glad to see that you are going back to school...are you finishing your GED? Is it Adult High? or are you going to Sally Strothers "U"? TV repair maybe?
Haha...

Actually smart@ss... Im getting my BA.
You go girl[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-23-2005, 04:03 AM
Quad Patrol

Speaking of school supplies. The list keeps getting longer and longer[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] The school is also specifying NO Made in China pencils[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Not that I am complaining, but, you know how hard it is to find such a thing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 08-23-2005, 04:05 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: powerstroke01
Originally posted by: rescuediver
Originally posted by: powerstroke01Still got 20mpg coming home. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
No way[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Yah, keep yer truck under 2000 rpm and see where it takes you [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Off the top of my head[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I don't think I can do 55-60 mph and not be over 2000 rpms. I'll check tomorrow or should I say later today[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-23-2005, 12:42 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Speaking of school supplies. The list keeps getting longer and longer[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] The school is also specifying NO Made in China pencils[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Not that I am complaining, but, you know how hard it is to find such a thing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
ok WTF? No Made in China pencils? Are they going to kick them out if they bring them? Must be a Union school or something. If I saw that, I'd specifically seek out and find Made in China pencils. hehehe.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 08-23-2005, 12:42 PM
Air Cooled Rider

Originally posted by: powerstroke01
Originally posted by: powerstroke01Still got 20mpg coming home. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
No way[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Yah, keep yer truck under 2000 rpm and see where it takes you [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Off the top of my head[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I don't think I can do 55-60 mph and not be over 2000 rpms. I'll check tomorrow or should I say later today[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Must be a difference in gearing there. LJ running 3.73s and you're 4.10s? But you've got the bigger tires over stock. I know his are still stock size.

Old 08-23-2005, 12:49 PM
Pro Rider

Bigger tires will kill your performance off the line but will give you lower RPM's at freeway speeds while maintaining the same speed as a vehicle with stock tire size.

Old 08-23-2005, 06:21 PM
Pro Rider

Hey all! Just thought I'd bump this thread to the top.

Well, I've been forced to slow down. At 65 mpg, I get 16-17. I have to wear a flack jacket, but damn, fuel is expensive.

Oh, the kiddies go to school tomorrow...and wifey is very happy.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Oh, pee boy struck again...this time, it was on the side of the house.

Old 08-23-2005, 07:23 PM
Air Cooled Rider

Hey all! Just thought I'd bump this thread to the top.

Well, I've been forced to slow down. At 65 mpg, I get 16-17. I have to wear a flack jacket, but damn, fuel is expensive.

Oh, the kiddies go to school tomorrow...and wifey is very happy.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Oh, pee boy struck again...this time, it was on the side of the house.
LMFAO. Just peed on the house, or on a friend? Or one of the other kids?

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel