Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2004, 08:31 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Don, Nice truck but you need to get some Toyo's on it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] oh wait there aint no les schwabs in the east [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 10-11-2004, 08:57 PM
Trailblazer

I've got some bigger tires for it but take them off so I don't wreck the wheels in the winter, with salt, etc.
Thanks for all the nice words.

Old 10-11-2004, 09:15 PM
Pro Rider

shoulda been following me around in my Burb this weekend. It wouldn't look so nice after the trashing I gave the 'ol girl. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
I love offroading that big tank. With the lockers, etc, I'm amazed at what it will do[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-12-2004, 01:49 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: Don49
Hi Trasher,
I have a 1992 F350 4x4 crew cab w/7.3 w/150,000 miles on it & it's never been apart except for reg maintenance. It runs as good as new & looks pretty good considering it's age. Check out my pics, it's on there.
Don
greetings from the great white north. I had a '97 PSD crewcab (non-dually), same colors as yours, same bush guard and brush guard. IMHO, i think that's the best color combo Ford EVER came up with for the PSD. After '97, they never offered that combo again.

sounds like your son's accident musta been a real tragedy. my sincere condolences for your loss.

Old 10-12-2004, 01:53 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Whitewater
Yeah, yeah, yeah... Whatever ya Canadian Bacon POS.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I sent her/him a PM back in July to ask for a cameo visit, but to no avail. She-He sent me a PM today, but still has not come clean. I think She-He is just a kid messing around on Daddy's PC.
it's BACK bacon you moron!! sheesh!! and yep, yer really back! good to see. and glad to see the kind words you offered Don49.

i guess late '92 were the first years of the PSD. glad to hear the power plant is still strong. that makes you our grampa PSD man Don. you'll be getting re-named soon, if you keep postin.

Old 10-12-2004, 01:54 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Well girls i'm gonna miss ya [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Im headed out at O'Dark/Fog Thirty headed to Horsfall Dunes in Oregon till Monday.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I'll roost some sand and tip back some beers for ya'll. Hitchin a ride in the 00 Platnum Edition F250 PSD crew Cab 4x4!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-12-2004, 01:58 AM
Pro Rider

have fun superfly. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-12-2004, 02:08 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Confused, Today or now, it's yesterday, I put the recoil start on our 160. Easy job, only had to remove the cover on the left side of the engine(four 8mm screws) pulled the rubber cap off the shaft, put "o" ring and spacer on, then pre-greased bearing, coupler, tightened down lock washer and 14mm nut to 35 lbs. Finally put recoil unit/cover on with new gasket that was provided, re-tightened the four screws, to 8lbs. Started like a charm on first pull[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
thanks for the info MD.if we keep it, i'll seriously consider it. Spanky is/was Robert Blake, n'est pas?

monster truck in Vancouver is embarassing for the city. it's a drunken goon show. the drivers hate us, cuz it gets so rowdy,drinking, pot smoking, fights, people jump the fence and run on the arena floor (it's held in a 60,000 people INDOOR football stadium). I think they should just run em over if they wanna jump on the track. But it is very entertaining except for those few morons.

cuz it smelled like so much pot, these young punks in front of us decide to light up cigarettes. This big 'ol farm boy beside me had enough and taps the puke on the shoulder and says calmly, "You can't smoke in here". The punk is just about to roll off the lips "fu** you", as he tuns around. He nearly crapped when he saw the real-life, young Hoss. Quickly put out the smoke.

some drunken a$$ was being chased by security and came running up the stairs, just as a 5 y/o kid was stepping into the aisle to leave. this idiot flattens the kid in full speed. The only good that came from it was the kid slowed down the puke and he got tackled by 2-3 security guys. I REALLY, REALLY hope those security guys and cops turned that guy into a punching bag, cuz it was sickening what he did to that poor little kid.

after 4 years of going, we got tired of the lack of security from the event organizer and haven't been back.

Old 10-12-2004, 02:11 AM
Pro Rider

aaargh!! how did this post repeat?

Old 10-12-2004, 02:15 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Whitewater

but I'm sure not into the crap that Creator listens to. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Skinner, got a big date planned for this evening? If not, I'll send some of my overflow to you.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
where i come from, we call them sloppy-seconds. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

ditto on C-rap music!!

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel