Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2004, 11:50 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Wow, this has been quite the quiet week. Even Festus has been quiet, and it takes allot to shut him up.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Well, I'm officially on vacation for Christmas.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I just need to get some stocking stuffers and then I'm finished....I think.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 12-22-2004, 01:34 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Hell, I'm just barely getting started. LOL. We get our bonuses tomorrow at work. Off on Thur & Fri. So I'll do shopping sometime. Only have my bro left to shop for (have to get the list of things he wants and drive across town), and maybe a small gift for mom (cell phone came in yesterday). And something for my cousin and her hubby. Her boys I just need to get some gift cards for.

I'm itching to ride though. Hopefully I can find LJ somewhere. He's got a job playing with a CNC machine or welding or something or other.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 12-22-2004, 04:34 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: Trasher
What are you doing searching those web sites for Toyo's "girlfriends"[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I guess you're going to start bowling for babes also[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

if they look half as good as the pics he's sending me, I'll even get a job as a pin setter!!

Old 12-22-2004, 04:42 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

my bro emailed the other day and wanted to know what "POS" meant. i then discovered he didn't know WTF, LMAO, etc.. i educate him. Then we're talking about someone who eternally makes excuses for everything they do, always a victim of someone else's errors or fault. you guys must know people like this? It's always someone else's fault and they never take responsibility for how they could have made it any different. so he comes up with IVAN ( I Victim, Accountable Never) to describe this personality. I think it's freakin' hilarious... I'm gonna use IVAN all the time now. it's perfect. too bad it will only go down in chat room and email lore, instead of cashing in big time for a clever idea.

Old 12-22-2004, 09:25 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
my bro emailed the other day and wanted to know what "POS" meant. i then discovered he didn't know WTF, LMAO, etc.. i educate him. Then we're talking about someone who eternally makes excuses for everything they do, always a victim of someone else's errors or fault. you guys must know people like this? It's always someone else's fault and they never take responsibility for how they could have made it any different. so he comes up with IVAN ( I Victim, Accountable Never) to describe this personality. I think it's freakin' hilarious... I'm gonna use IVAN all the time now. it's perfect. too bad it will only go down in chat room and email lore, instead of cashing in big time for a clever idea.
It is pretty funny[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] At least now when someone uses the new "IVAN" slangcut we can all tell who the liberals are[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-22-2004, 11:54 AM
Weekend Warrior

I have a 2001 F-350, 7.3Diesel. It is a great truck. We pull a three horse trailer with two horses and have never had a problem. I also pull a quad trailer. It is a great truck and would recommend it to anyone.

Old 12-22-2004, 12:54 PM
Air Cooled Rider

My mom is an IVAN. Doesn't matter what, it was always someone else's problem. She'd blame a creditor for her not paying. When 'old Monkey Wards was still in business she wouldn't pay for a VCR she bought, because they put some kind of life insurance plan thing on the card. Umm...you just tell em you don't want whatever that insurance BS is, but you still have pay for what you bought! Student loan...kinda the same thing. But they goofed up and added her 1st & 2nd loan together. They did that, then added the 2nd loan AGAIN. (She's not the only person that this same thing happened to!)

She never lets go of anything. My parents got divorced like 11 years ago...she'll still go on about my father. JHC get a life. Let stuff go.

I readily admit all of my screw up and bad decisions (most of the latter have seemed to revolve around women....) They are pure unadultered EVIL! But DAMN they have some fun toys. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-22-2004, 02:32 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
I readily admit all of my screw up and bad decisions (most of the latter have seemed to revolve around women....) They are pure unadultered EVIL! But DAMN they have some fun toys. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Skinner I don't even wanna think about what kinda fun your having playin with all the toys in their secret toy boxs. no wonder you had that restrainin order back then.. you PERV [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Make sure you wash em before you put em back [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 12-22-2004, 06:02 PM
Air Cooled Rider

No no no. I'm not talking about the toys THEY use. I'm talking about the toys that they come with...preinstalled from the factory.

I just KNEW someone was gonna go there. And it doesn't suprise me it was you.

Old 12-22-2004, 07:31 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Well you had to throw out the bait. your one hell of a fishermen [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I like the ladies factory equipment plus addons and i like to use there toy box toys on THEM. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel