Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2004, 07:15 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Hey take this Political Compass and report your standings [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-20-2004, 07:21 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

And im sure you could have guessed I am authoritarian Right so you betta respect my authority! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-20-2004, 08:29 PM
Royalty Rider

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Hmmm [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Im in the market for a bride. know of any for sale [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] lol
What are you willing to pay [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-21-2004, 01:14 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Oh my. Just because i violated me quad dont mean i align my preferances with hoss. he likes sheep. I prefer things lifeless! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] oooo I mean 2 legged Humanoid females [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
necropheliac freak!!

Old 10-21-2004, 01:27 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i just bought the wife an '02 Honda 250ES for $2500. Got a hockey net thrown in to finish the deal (only in Canada eh!).

so now i really gotta sell the LT 80 and 160. I had a slow leaking tire on the 160. i think the rim was a little rough, plus I tore the tire bead a smidge putting it on. okay, now listen carefully, cuz I'm gonna share an old tire guy trick that REALLY WORKS (but only on slow leaks). REMEDY: take an old syringe & needle ( we use a horse needle/syringe... listen up Toyo). Fill it with liquid dish soap. Remove the tire valve, let the air release, and inject the soap into the tire thru valve opening. put valve back in, fill with air ( i went to 20lbs) and spin it around/drive on it for a few minutes. Leave it for the day and then let air out to desired pressure. sealed up my leaker.

I also tried this on my 15" travel trailer tires, but i injected 2 syringes of soap. I had 2 tires that we had patched, and they weren't perfect, still slow leaks. after this treatment, both haven't leaked in 2-3 years. great FREE fix. ya got nothing to lose.

Old 10-21-2004, 01:51 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Originally posted by: dancingqueen
Hmmm [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Im in the market for a bride. know of any for sale [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] lol
What are you willing to pay [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
That depends on the comodity. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] What sorta merchandise a feller is purchasing. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] there have been ones i Needed a refund just to get started
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 10-21-2004, 01:52 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer

necropheliac freak!!
I know you are, But what am I [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-21-2004, 01:59 AM
Quad Patrol

You guys are sick[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Confused, that's a great deal on the Honda[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] wish we were closer[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I'd buy that 160 off ya', even with the axle having JB Weld, on it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-21-2004, 02:01 AM
Quad Patrol

Hey take this Political Compass and report your standings [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Toy, Go figure[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I'm an Authoritarian Figure[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] just like Hitler[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 10-21-2004, 02:09 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Toyo, Go figure[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I'm an Authoritarian Figure[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] just like Hitler[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
your that far up there? Im only Up 3 clicks authoriteeeee and 5 clicks Right Fiscally right with Tony Blair pretty much

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel