Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2004, 04:31 AM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: powerstroke01
Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
I'm not much for In-N-Out. I've rather taken a liking to Sonic.
Sonic is the best.. They were everywhere in TX.. And yes, there are things they sell that arent on the menu.. lol
We went to the local Sonic and man, did they give the worst service[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] How hard is it to take a order; Geez, I'd hate to see those people with a job, that really mattered[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]Took them 3 times over the speaker, and 2 trips to the truck to get the order half way right. And it was still wrong[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Glad my life doesn't depend on them.

I'd take in and out urge anyday[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-19-2004, 04:35 AM
Quad Patrol

[quote]
Like what LJ?[quote]

I'm curious too[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Must have a special connection, for some special sauce[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 10-19-2004, 11:42 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer

and the LT80 is running great now too.should be after $1100 in parts alone. time to sell both.

You guys get snow?? (except Diego Creator). Hah! we get it one day per year, then it rains within the week and it's all gone. Mtns are a different story. some areas you drive through 10-20 foot snow banks on either side of ya. it's really eerie.

$1100 in parts?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] you have to know when to cut your losses man. What's it worth?

Yeh, not much snow down here in San Diego. Finally got some rain. We went 181 days without a drop. Lakes are drying up and looking pretty sad so let it pour baby! We need it badly[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 10-19-2004, 11:43 AM
Pro Rider

When it does finally rain here, people still drive like mad men (or like Toyo)[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-19-2004, 12:27 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

MD (and anyone else) tossed up a couple pics of inside the cab so you can see exactly what I'm talking about with the mini suicide doors.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 10-19-2004, 01:06 PM
Royalty Rider

Actually Sonic is quite nasty. The only thing there that I can eat is the Frito Boat. But I will say I do go to Sonic for their Cherry Limeades, now those are bomb!

But I LOVE In-n-Out, everything is good there [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-19-2004, 01:25 PM
Pro Rider

We have a sonic in our tiny town, but I prefer the ma and pop burger joints much better.

Man it has rained like crazy the past couple of days...we have snow at about 7,000 ft.

Old 10-19-2004, 01:49 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

I just don't see what the big deal with In-N-Out is. I was never just absolutely taken by their food.

Since we are the topic of burgers:

Went to this Johnny Rockets place in Fresno @ River Park (DQ and LJ I'm sure know where I'm talking about.) That place has THE slowest service for nobody being there (5:30p on a Friday). Burger could best be described as ground beef jerkey. Horribly overcooked. And expensive? OMG. I think it was $19 for 2 burgers, some fries and a couple drinks. The girl said the fries were enough for two people. LOL. Maybe 2 kids.

Doghouse Grill. Now THAT place makes some good burgers. Same order was like $12. Service can be slow if they are busy. It's right next to Fresno State. Have about 9 big plasma dispalys in there and a couple of projectors. Always have sports playing. Last night was both baseball games and football. They give you huge amounts of food. And the burgers aren't like jerky.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 10-19-2004, 01:51 PM
Royalty Rider

Since we are the topic of burgers:

Doghouse Grill. Now THAT place makes some good burgers. Same order was like $12. Service can be slow if they are busy. It's right next to Fresno State. Have about 9 big plasma dispalys in there and a couple of projectors. Always have sports playing. Last night was both baseball games and football. They give you huge amounts of food. And the burgers aren't like jerky.
Ah yes, I know the owner, very good food. I love hotdogs and they have goodass ones there [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-19-2004, 02:10 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

okay, we have NONE of those restaurants here. we have McDonalds[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] and we have tons of Chinese and East Indian joints. Spicy.

Creator, it's worth maybe $1600.... remember these are Canadian prices. but our dollar has been flying along and is getting closer to US currency than it's been in a LONG time. it's pretty frustrating to sink all that time in to break even. HOPEFULLY someone will see some value in the fact everything has been done and that all these parts breakdown and wear out eventually.

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel