Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2004, 03:21 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

My dearest Confusedbuyer,

We don't hate America Jr, we just want to be pals. We also want all of your natural resources. However, once we really take over, we'll ban that gaay sport that you love so much..."Queer Eye for the Curling Guy." I mean come on...it's like playing shuffle board or hopscotch.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

The Jeep: The wifey wanted 4-wheel drive and she didn't like the Mercedes or Lexus Soccer Mom SUV.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Hey, nice emails.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 11-03-2004, 06:01 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Oh don't even get me started on that stem cell bond. Grrrr. I voted against it. Though I did vote for 3 local tax measures. J was for "transient" tax. No, not taxes on homeless people. Tax on hotel/motel rooms. FAILED. Dipstick people. Measure B for library funds which I *think* passed and Measure Z for the zoo which got like 70%+ votes.

Looks like another 4 years of kissing your privacy goodbye and invading other countries all the while looking for WMDs and al Queda. Just waiting for Shrub to send the boys into Fallueja (spelling?). Everyone is expecting it and knew he wouldn't give the death orders until after the election. Hard to get elected when you send your troups into a meat grinder.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 11-03-2004, 07:00 PM
Pro Rider

maybe we could get the leaders of France, Spain, and others to all go over there and hold hands and sing camp fire songs. Will that help?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

You have to admit they need a good a$$ whoppin, OneFly style[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-04-2004, 01:32 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: Whitewater
My dearest Confusedbuyer,

We don't hate America Jr, we just want to be pals. We also want all of your natural resources. However, once we really take over, we'll ban that gaay sport that you love so much..."Queer Eye for the Curling Guy." I mean come on...it's like playing shuffle board or hopscotch.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

The Jeep: The wifey wanted 4-wheel drive and she didn't like the Mercedes or Lexus Soccer Mom SUV.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Hey, nice emails.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
ya, but it really is fun, and it is a lot like shuffleboard on ice. don't knock it till ya try it.... just like the first time you mounted a sheep...it sure wasn't your last time!!

enjoy repairing the Chrysler and watching it de-value faster than the US currency[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]. but i can see the wife's point with the soccer-mom rigs. my bud had the Orvis edition Grand Cherokee before he replaced it with a Ford Lightning. it was a nice rig. I've rented the Ford Exploder, GM Blazer & Jimmy & the Jeep SUV's, all while up north on biz. The Jeep was by far the most solid feeling, best riding. the Ford felt like it was going to blow off the road, and the GMs were crap.... like everything else GM builds.

Old 11-04-2004, 03:35 AM
Quad Patrol

Skinner, I just don't get what privacy your talking about loosing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]The only privacy you lost is the privacy to walk into a building with destructive device[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]I've traveled cross country and walked around the Nations Capital[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Tell me what have you lost other then a little bit of inconvenience? The only ones to be afraid[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]are the ones that have something to hide.
If your a threat to America, then, yes, you better be afraid we will invade. Why should we wait to be attacked again? I just don't get it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Anyways, Bush won and this forum is about ATV's and PSD's[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] And Confused is tired of hearing about countries being invaded[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]HE doesn't feel safe at home anymore[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]Confused, someone's knocking at your door[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Knock, Knock? who's there? The good ol' US of A[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-04-2004, 03:39 AM
Quad Patrol

Confused, I've driven both Explorers and Cherokees. I had the Explorer for 168,000 miles and never had a problem with it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]It towed what I wanted it to and felt more solid, then other SUVs out there. The Cherokees I've driven were never confortable[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]Main reason was, they had electric driver's seats and because of the motor, they sat off-centered from the steering wheel. Both also had electrical problems[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 11-04-2004, 02:11 PM
Air Cooled Rider

USA PATRIOT Act. Need I say more. Though Kerry Voted for it too. A sweeping bill like that passed nearly unanimously, WITHOUT any debate whatsover. Gotta love Feel Good Legislation.TM

Now many Congresscritters are going errr we fuggered up. Though, I presume with the GOP getting more people in Congress the assault will only continue.

Old 11-04-2004, 02:18 PM
Air Cooled Rider

We've got a E-350 cargo van (it's up there....tweakers busted the window out a couple month ago) and the driver's seat is offset from the stearing wheel towards the outside. That was annoying at first but I got used to it by the time I got to Los Banos. lol (I had to go there first.)

Old 11-04-2004, 02:21 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Confused, I've driven both Explorers and Cherokees. I had the Explorer for 168,000 miles and never had a problem with it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]It towed what I wanted it to and felt more solid, then other SUVs out there. The Cherokees I've driven were never confortable[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]Main reason was, they had electric driver's seats and because of the motor, they sat off-centered from the steering wheel. Both also had electrical problems[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
the day i had the Explorer, i drove 12 hours return up north, and it was freakin windy. felt like i was all over the road. that coulda been the wind. I can't believe a Ford product wouldn't be superior to all others!

And America would never "knock" on our back door, they just come in like gangbusters and knock it down, tell us what to do and when to do it. that's the beauty of being the alpha male country. what are we gonna do? cry? tell our mommies?? or say, "okay, would you like fries with that?"

Old 11-04-2004, 02:32 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
that's the beauty of being the alpha male country. what are we gonna do? cry? tell our mommies?? or say, "okay, would you like fries with that?"

LMAO[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Atleast we would be polite[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel