Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2004, 06:29 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

It's brand new, but just has BF Goodfornothing's on it.

Old 11-11-2004, 06:34 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

BF good4Deaths huh. well as you know toyo only rolls on toyo [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Im lookin for a new line of employment. well actually im lookin to be the employer.

Old 11-11-2004, 09:46 PM
MTX
Pro Rider

Has anyone ordered the new 05 F350, that pulls 17K pounds. We are getting ours on Monday, we already bought are 37ft gearbox 5th wheel. My dad had Chevy 2500 Durmax Diesel, it could of pulled the trailer, but worries about stopping power.

Old 11-11-2004, 11:01 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
oh yeah, today's headline in the local trashy paper says a bunch of Americans are moving to Canada cuz of Bush's re-election, and they don't like his policies, blah, blah, blah. TRANSLATION: you rotten ba$tards just off-loaded another boat-load of your pinko commies.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] so now we have your draft-dodgers, pot-growers, criminals that flee thru the soft Canadian border, and your softy pinkos. Can't we send ya anything back in return like some midddle eastern terrorists?? at least you'd know what to do with them!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Confused, You know what's funny about all that? When it's a criminal wanted for murder[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] Your great country[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] who complains about them running north, won't send them back[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Unless, we promise, we won't punish them by the death penalty[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] No wonder they run up there[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]If "you" don't want them, why do you give a ratz azz, what their punishment will be[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
hey, tell me about it. it's a huge embarrassment to the whole country. And the real trajedy is, we run 50/50 as a country on the death penalty ( maybe a percent or 2 more in support of it), so the freakin' bleeding hearts win again. they did an episode on Law and Order that portrayed all Canadians as bleeding hearts, over someone we wouldn't extradite due to him possibly facing the death penalty. It infuriated me to be portrayed that way when it's barely half the people in our country. I like China's system of putting a bullet in their head within a week of the trail, which is about a month after the crime. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I remember when we kept Charles Eng forever, what a waste. for what he did, you guys shoulda fried him, but our country blew it. how shameful. WHat really picks me is that BOTH our countries claim you're innocent until proven guilty. so who the he!! are we to guess what'll happen to the guy?? He's innocent and hasn't been convicted of anything. if he committed a crime in his own country and IF he's found guilty, where do we get off trying to tell another country what to do AFTER they've been found guilty??? we should be sending you back an innocent man, and your system can deal with him as they deem appropriate.

Old 11-11-2004, 11:25 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Whitewater
I need to put Toyo's on my jeep. I'm going to go pick it up from the stealership tonight. I had leather seats put in it, paint protect, and an undercoat.
why not pick a model with leather already?? it costs a fortune to do a re&re. oh yeah, I forgot, you're filthy rotten rich in a fancy new house, and just traded in a Lexus against it. you can afford whatever you want. cold leather feels great in the winter, and hot leather is even better when your skin sticks to it in the summer. i thot you had some kinda degree that made you smarter than the rest of us cement-heads?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 11-11-2004, 11:27 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
BF good4Deaths huh. well as you know toyo only rolls on toyo [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Im lookin for a new line of employment. well actually im lookin to be the employer.
Oooohhh, i see. = PIMP!

Old 11-11-2004, 11:32 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: LVracer36
Has anyone ordered the new 05 F350, that pulls 17K pounds. We are getting ours on Monday, we already bought are 37ft gearbox 5th wheel. My dad had Chevy 2500 Durmax Diesel, it could of pulled the trailer, but worries about stopping power.
welcome LVracer. most of us poor boys have the older Ford PSDs. interesting to hear your pa was concerned the Duramax wouldn't cut it cuz of braking. there are electric brakes on the trailer, so i wonder why he was concerned? let us know how your pappy feels about the pulling power/towing compares on the 2 vehicles. i'd be real curious to know.

Old 11-12-2004, 01:01 AM
MTX
Pro Rider

Ok I will, we were going to get F350 Dualie or Chevy Dualie, but my dad would have to drive that around town as his main vehicle, and that would be a pain the butt. But when he heard this new F350 was coming out, that they changed alot of the specs he checked it out, then he ordered. We have been waiting about 4 weeks, we wish we would of gotten it this past Monday so we can go the whole weekend at Dumont, but we are just doing a day trip tommorow (friday).

Old 11-12-2004, 03:17 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer

I remember when we kept Charles Eng forever, what a waste. for what he did, you guys shoulda fried him, but our country blew it. how shameful. WHat really picks me is that BOTH our countries claim you're innocent until proven guilty. so who the he!! are we to guess what'll happen to the guy?? He's innocent and hasn't been convicted of anything. if he committed a crime in his own country and IF he's found guilty, where do we get off trying to tell another country what to do AFTER they've been found guilty??? we should be sending you back an innocent man, and your system can deal with him as they deem appropriate.
I couldn't agree with you more[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] On Ng, he committed his crimes in a county not to far from us. If the state didn't pick up his trial tab. The county would of went bankrupt. And would still be trying to recover[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 11-12-2004, 12:46 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Re: China's death penalty: To top it off, they then charge the family of the convict for the bullet they shot them with.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel