Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2004, 02:21 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

I couple of months ago I bought a investment home in AZ for $150K. Two years old, 3B,2B, 1600sq ft. I could sell my home in San Diego and buy over 5 more like that! Property values have gone out of control here.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 11-03-2004, 02:52 AM
Quad Patrol

Skinner is correct about the bay area people moving to the valley and pushing home prices to high. We bought our house in 1988 and it's now worth 3 times as much. Would I pay that kind of price for it today? Heck no! We almost bought a 1/2 mil home with no back yard etc. Would have to start from scratch[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] and be married to our mortgage[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]decided to stay where we are[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]Almost have it where we want it as far as rebuild, landscape, etc. Only thing wrong is it's a 3 bdrm. But, heck my oldest will be out of the house in 4 years[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Instead, we'll invest in property in the foothills[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-03-2004, 03:18 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: Trasher
I couple of months ago I bought a investment home in AZ for $150K. Two years old, 3B,2B, 1600sq ft. I could sell my home in San Diego and buy over 5 more like that! Property values have gone out of control here.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
DO IT!! with a name like creator, you'd make a great slum-lord [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

MD, shouldn't it be called the "gaay" area! i heard bush won. you guys should be ecstatic. was it even close?

Old 11-03-2004, 03:23 AM
Pro Rider

as close as the liberal media can make it but no it wasn't. I'm a happy man again[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-03-2004, 03:55 AM
Quad Patrol

LOL, yes, it could be called that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]I haven't seen anyone officially claim Pres. Bush won 4 more years. But, I think he has and that is a good thing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-03-2004, 04:29 AM
Quad Patrol

Wife and I ordered chest protectors for our girls[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]Of course, they had to "match" their riding gear and my oldest gets a Acerbis Women's fusion. A little more protection while they are out riding[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]Anyone ever use a shoulder brace? I ordered a EVS shoulder brace from Global Moto Outlet.

Old 11-03-2004, 11:30 AM
Pro Rider

Looks like it's coming down to Ohio. I wonder if they have hanging chads? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Home prices where I live average 250K, and 15 miles north (where I work), average 500K. However, I've been interviewing for a few positions that would move me 150 miles south, where things are less expensive.

Oh, I bought an 04 jeep grand cherokee.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 11-03-2004, 12:46 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Whitewater
Looks like it's coming down to Ohio. I wonder if they have hanging chads? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Home prices where I live average 250K, and 15 miles north (where I work), average 500K. However, I've been interviewing for a few positions that would move me 150 miles south, where things are less expensive.

Oh, I bought an 04 jeep grand cherokee.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Hoss- I would love to move to someplace cheaper to live but the "ol lady of 25 years" ain't movin any time soon. When we purchased the property in AZ my kids figured out pretty quickly that we could buy a custom made home with ridin in your own backyard (not a 2 hour plus ride here) and still have over $400K in the bank. Maybe I can get them to sway the wife and move? I can become mister mom and she can work and I can drive the kiddies to school every day in the Mighty PSD[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-03-2004, 12:48 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Wife and I ordered chest protectors for our girls[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]Of course, they had to "match" their riding gear and my oldest gets a Acerbis Women's fusion. A little more protection while they are out riding[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]Anyone ever use a shoulder brace? I ordered a EVS shoulder brace from Global Moto Outlet.
I used to race with them but have not purchased any for me or the kids. Prolly should tho..............

Old 11-03-2004, 12:51 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Dam skinner that kinda money will buy you a house and 5 or 10 acres up here
where's "up here"??? in the clouds? a trailer park?? maybe if he moved to Concrete, WA!, but NOWHERE around Seattle.
LOL you couldnt get 5 acres around seattle. lol. and why would anyone wanna live around all the Whackos ? Man i couldnt believe how close washington was for the pres elect. I cant belive how much of the conservative vote got out

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel