Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2005, 05:08 PM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

how did this work

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-02-2005, 05:09 PM
Quad Patrol

I see Skinner took care of you[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-02-2005, 05:12 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
hey guys, what's up with LJ? did he get things straightened out?
Not sure. Just called and left a voicemail on his cell. He hasn't been on Yahoo either.
He Last Visited On: Fri September 30, 2005 2:10 PM

I prayed he'd work things out with work and his family.

Old 10-02-2005, 10:46 PM
Pro Rider

i got the best banks power kit on my 02 and it kicks a$$

i haul my camaro, 2 quads, all my shyt, and 6 people to the strip/track with no problem

i even raced some ricers wit it lol

Old 10-03-2005, 12:36 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

welcome raptorblasterracer, glad to see we can occasionally get back to our roots of the PSD.

and thanks for the lessons guys. by the time i need to use that info, i'll have completely forgotten. but it was good while it lasted.

Old 10-03-2005, 01:10 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
hey guys, what's up with LJ? did he get things straightened out?
Not sure. Just called and left a voicemail on his cell. He hasn't been on Yahoo either.
He Last Visited On: Fri September 30, 2005 2:10 PM

I prayed he'd work things out with work and his family.
Im still here. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Everything is better now.
It seems that everytime they go somewhere(for an extended period of time) they have to come home and act all high and mighty for some reason. No matter how hard i try to do everything i ask while theyre gone and keep things clean ect.. All i try to do is stay outta their way and whatever when they get back. But they ALWAYS find stuff to get after me for. Its like they go out of there way looking for things. ugh. Maybe its just me. But im pretty sure its mostly my obsesive dad that rubs off on my mom. Hes a pilot, a Captain at that. So when hes at work hes in charge and everything HAS to be perfect. He comes home, and it has to be the same. Blah. Whatever. Enough of ALJWT(see if you can figure that one out)

Anywaysorz, in other newz and a wierd twist of things i have a feeling that life MAY take a turn for the better REALLY soon. In all of this other mess my mum hinted to me that i might be getting a special present for my 21st bday, which btw is coming up on hte 9th. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] She kinda used that hint to "bribe" me to straiten up. Im trying. Anyways, just yesterday at lunch she asked me a question. She asked, if i was interested in going to flight school or a few other diff schools. Just outta the blue. Interesting. *shrugs* I suppose if this is a plan to get me out of the house theyre gonna have to send me to a Diesel tech school. So remember that "bribe" ? ?
Jeeze, Parents, at least try and hide these things till yer kids bday. Please? Mkay move along! LOL

Anyways, Thanks for thinkin bout me. Things are pretty much back to normal. Ive just been tryin to stay out as much as possible. And sleeping too.lol.

Oh, and on another note, the baby horse tried to kill me today. Little bugger thought it would be fun to charge me and try to tackle me.

Old 10-03-2005, 01:47 AM
Quad Patrol

welcome raptorblasterracer, glad to see we can occasionally get back to our roots of the PSD.
Oh yes, the reason why this thread was started[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Welcome raptorblasterracer[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Originally posted by: confusedbuyerand thanks for the lessons guys. by the time i need to use that info, i'll have completely forgotten. but it was good while it lasted.
You should be able to recall this page number in the future[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Heck you remembered all the other stuff we talked about and what page it was on[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-03-2005, 01:53 AM
Quad Patrol

Good to read things are better for youLJ[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Dang parents[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] can't live with them[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] can't live without them[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I can't wait until mine move out[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Hey, sounds like your mom has some big plans for you[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Whatever you do, make sure it's what you want to do. And from the readings, it looks like diesel 101 is in your future[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Good, never know when I will need a good one[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] hint, hint[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

You shouldn't be chasing that horsey around with a 5 gallon bucket in tow[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Leave that to Hoss[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-03-2005, 02:46 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Originally posted by: powerstroke01
Im still here. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Everything is better now.
It seems that everytime they go somewhere(for an extended period of time) they have to come home and act all high and mighty for some reason. No matter how hard i try to do everything i ask while theyre gone and keep things clean ect.. All i try to do is stay outta their way and whatever when they get back. But they ALWAYS find stuff to get after me for. Its like they go out of there way looking for things. ugh. Maybe its just me. But im pretty sure its mostly my obsesive dad that rubs off on my mom. Hes a pilot, a Captain at that. So when hes at work hes in charge and everything HAS to be perfect. He comes home, and it has to be the same. Blah. Whatever. Enough of ALJWT(see if you can figure that one out)
My boss is the same. Part of it is that he's a P.E. (Registered Professional Engineer, Mechanical) and he's a pilot. He can spot typos a mile away. Goes through a written checklist EVERY time he takes off. Line by line. If things aren't perfect...well...he makes the news...and not in a good way.

Anywaysorz, in other newz and a wierd twist of things i have a feeling that life MAY take a turn for the better REALLY soon. In all of this other mess my mum hinted to me that i might be getting a special present for my 21st bday, which btw is coming up on hte 9th. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] She kinda used that hint to "bribe" me to straiten up. Im trying. Anyways, just yesterday at lunch she asked me a question. She asked, if i was interested in going to flight school or a few other diff schools. Just outta the blue. Interesting. *shrugs* I suppose if this is a plan to get me out of the house theyre gonna have to send me to a Diesel tech school. So remember that "bribe" ? ?
Jeeze, Parents, at least try and hide these things till yer kids bday. Please? Mkay move along! LOL
Sounds cool. Can make some $ as a diesel tech. Considering more people are buying them.

Oh, and on another note, the baby horse tried to kill me today. Little bugger thought it would be fun to charge me and try to tackle me.
That horse is a mean little ****! Turkey tried to bite me!

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 10-03-2005, 02:56 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Anyone ever have one of those days where you finally figured something out? Maybe something was working, but it felt kinda kludged. Like there HAD to be a better way. Today was that for me. I finished up a computer for a friend yesterday. Wants to remote backup his businesses (well, his parents) computers remotely to his house. I pretty much go setup what I can at my house, just need to take it to his house to setup and finalize some things. So today I figured I'd spend some time on my computer.

Anyways...I FINALLY figured out an easier way to scan documents to keep them on the computer or convert to PDF. I had done it at work before using a script I found and kinda hacked (in this since hacking is programming) and cleaned it up. Found out the tool that I was always using to actually do the scans had a batch mode and could create different file formats on output. Uses a lot less resources this way. Before, it would use all the RAM in the server (256MB) on anything about 10 pages. I scanned a cell bill (22 pages) and my box (computer) barely took a few seconds (speed wise it's close to work, just 4x the RAM) to convert to PDF.

And to think I pulled the scanner off of the server because I wasn't happy with that script. Now it's all good and planning to dump my filebox into the computer and trashing the paper bills, etc. Poor little paper shredder....

Of course I also plan to scan the family photos at some point. This will make that MUCH easier.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel