Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2004, 10:09 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

My boyfriends got a 1996 Ford F-350 Crew cab with a 7.3 in it and we tow 20 foot enclosed trailer with it and it will out pull almost anything out there...I also have banks on it but...my dad has a stock 1997, and it does awsome too

Old 11-17-2004, 12:01 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: fidge1
I had a 2002 7.3 litre ford f-250 and hated it--- The injectors went on it twice and i spun 2 turbos--- would have cost alot of money if it was not warranty--- good thing i was close to home---- plus very hard to start in cold temps-- even plugged in
did all these problems happen on a 100% stock engine, or did you have a chip or other mods (please detail) ?

a buddy with a newer Ford 6.0 L has gone through 2 engines in less than 40,000 miles, BUT, has 100HP chip, which he uses pulling a load... both no-nos I'm told.

Old 11-17-2004, 12:09 AM
Pro Rider

welcome 690babe, you can hang out with us all you'd like. I see Hoss keeps pestering Creator for his pics, but personally, I'd rather see 690babe post some pics [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] .

Hoss, only one-toothed hillbillies from Arkansas like the mossy-oak/camo look. are you now the great white hunter?? did you have the majority of what's left of your brain surgically removed? and that avatar has to go, CYBIL!

oh, BTW Stalker, who's Heidi?? are you stalking her too? How can an ewe go out and buy a quad??

Old 11-17-2004, 03:11 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

I'll agree with confucious. The many faces of Hoss, Stalker, Cybill, Honey Dew the Ewe [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] although maybe i wont.. lol. whats wrong with the camo quad?!!! I'll be the great white hunter and put a paintball in your .... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] well well.

Old 11-17-2004, 03:46 AM
Pro Rider

camo= hick/hillbilly.... aaahhh, NOW I see why you'd like it so much Toyo. And hey dude, did you guys win the first half bowling title or what? you're home awfully early for winning the 'ship. did you find an 50+ y/o cougar that drunk, that early?? pssst.. send her home in a cab now, before she remembers where you live or what you look like. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Hoss, I'm confused. why not buy the one product that Polaris is the best at making = snowmobile??? ya already gotta couple quads, what you NEED is a snow machine. and Polaris doesn't offer one in the hideous camo.

I just took the quad/snowmobile deck off my truck, and put the vinyl rollcover back on. i like it way better than a tonneau cover cuz you can roll it up to haul gravel, sand, rock, fridge, whatever. better than a canopy that way too. not as leak proof though. I REALLY like the hard cover that slides back and stacks, but it was double the $$, and i just don't have the kind of $$ that creator, MD and Hoss have.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-17-2004, 11:31 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
I REALLY like the hard cover that slides back and stacks, but it was double the $$, and i just don't have the kind of $$ that creator, MD and Hoss have.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
I have four kids[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I'm one broke 'ol man[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

(with a 106" screen theater room)[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-17-2004, 11:34 AM
Pro Rider

Finally sold my sons CR80 MC and also sold my Banshee. Looking to get a WR450 MC for me and a 250 for the kid. Just not any around these parts. The auction had one that was like brand new and I thought it sold for too much but after seeing what I could sell it for it looks more like a deal every day. Shoulda bought it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 11-17-2004, 01:00 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
camo= hick/hillbilly.... aaahhh, NOW I see why you'd like it so much Toyo. And hey dude, did you guys win the first half bowling title or what? you're home awfully early for winning the 'ship. did you find an 50+ y/o cougar that drunk, that early?? pssst.. send her home in a cab now, before she remembers where you live or what you look like. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Yeqah we won the first quarter title. and we are well on the way for the second quarter, all the the slot in the finals if we take the qaurter goes to the second place team. our goal is to take all 4 quarters this year. wich would get us an extra few hundred bucks apiece. all said n done if we win the year we should be able to pull in 6 or 700 bucks. apiece

Old 11-17-2004, 01:04 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Trasher

I have four kids[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I'm one broke 'ol man[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

(with a 106" screen theater room)[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
....and a second house in Arizona, and a PSD, and motorized toys, and a mansion in San Diego, and...and..and...!
BINGO! the lightbulb just went off! I wouldn't wanna post pics of that grand wealth either, only gives some lowlife MFer an excuse to try and extort/kidnap/shake ya down. (they don't have that problem in Utah [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] )

Old 11-17-2004, 01:21 PM
Pro Rider

so Toyo, you guys engineered a stacked team to clean the pockets out of a buncha drunken cougars?? SHAMEFUL!! we can win $100 in curling, plus $300 towards the big bonspiel in March. BUT, we have to sell a buncha Superbowl tickets for that to happen (900), and win our division/play-offs.

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel