Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2004, 06:43 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: Whitewater
Hey guys, The great creator has enough $$$ to install a drive-in at his house, but still can't post pics on this forum. What the hell?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
The only pics I have are of my two sons playing around and my one son jumping his CR80 (just sold it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img])
We hope to go out on Thanksgiving so I will drag the digital camera with us. Just for you Hoss.........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Drive in? never thought of that one. Maybe.............

Old 11-16-2004, 01:26 AM
Royalty Rider

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Originally posted by: Trasher

We have to pick on someone and you were the likely person yesterday[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Hope the yoke does the trick. Sounds like it will[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

The movies won't stop me at all. Funny thing is- we don't watch alot of movies[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Now when we do it will be pretty nice[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
So true, I looked on my calender and it said it was "pick on a canadian day"[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] and seeing your the only canadian I know[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] You were the lucky recipient[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Just imagine, when you show certain movies, you will have your own little, full size, adult party going on[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Lol...

ah just stopping in for a quick hello [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-16-2004, 12:36 PM
Pro Rider

DQ- Thanks for checkin in. We let jeep owners join in the fun too[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 11-16-2004, 05:19 PM
Pro Rider

Well hello Ms. Queen, and how have you been?

Old 11-16-2004, 05:24 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Hoss i seen you jumped all over heidi!!! she is local married and a keeper [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] anywoman tryin to buy her husband a quad for christmas without him knowin is a total keeper [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Im tellin her to get him a yamaha NOT NO STINKING POLARIS PoS [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-16-2004, 05:29 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Hoss i seen you jumped all over heidi!!! she is local married and a keeper [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] anywoman tryin to buy her husband a quad for christmas without him knowin is a total keeper [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Im tellin her to get him a yamaha NOT NO STINKING POLARIS PoS [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Hey, my wife is buying me a 2005 mossy oak Sportsman 700 efi v-twin. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] And you are right, Heidi is a keeper if she'll do that for her man. I guess I better start thinking of getting the woman something for Christmas. Maybe I'll buy her a broom, a mop, and a new vacuum.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 11-16-2004, 05:35 PM
Pro Rider

I had a 2002 7.3 litre ford f-250 and hated it--- The injectors went on it twice and i spun 2 turbos--- would have cost alot of money if it was not warranty--- good thing i was close to home---- plus very hard to start in cold temps-- even plugged in

Old 11-16-2004, 06:11 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Whitewater
Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Hey, my wife is buying me a 2005 mossy oak Sportsman 700 efi v-twin. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] And you are right, Heidi is a keeper if she'll do that for her man. I guess I better start thinking of getting the woman something for Christmas. Maybe I'll buy her a broom, a mop, and a new vacuum.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Hey, maybe one of those steamers to clean around the toilets and shower. I'm sure that jr while give it a work out[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LOL

Old 11-16-2004, 07:44 PM
Pro Rider

[i]Originally posted by: Whitewater
..sniff...sniff... bwaaaaa, ..cough.. sniff, I'm sorry, i just can't keep it together. those are the most thoughtful gifts a man could ever get for his wife..... along with the Kamasutra as a stocking stuffer.

you pervert! what's with the new avatar of you kissing your boyfriend? I don't wanna see that queer-crap, maybe those CA fellers dig it cuz they're used to seeing it all the time and sometimes practice it themselves, or Toyo cuz he's a closet-kind... but not here in the heartland of Springfield! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 11-16-2004, 07:52 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Ned its good to see your Papel Tiara back agin [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] you Homophobic Red State Bigot [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] Leave that Monkey F***er alone!!! If he wants to get it on with farm animals and then expand to jungle critters, we should be "tolerant" of his desires [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I know he is a sick bastard and all but shouldnt we still accept him as a human being?

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel